1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Campaign] Malfurion's Quest

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by Turnro, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Yuefang

Yuefang

Resources:
    Resources:
    You reminded me one part of the campaign, Chapter 4 Sentinel.
    Now i will play the Highbourne xD
    Also, great work Turnro this is great! :)

2. MogulKahn

MogulKahn

Resources:
    Resources:
    This Lazarator should be banned...

3. Lazarator

Lazarator

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh, I'm sorry, guys. I didn't know you haven't finished Highbourne storyline, but that's just how Turnro made it end lol. Don't blame me for completing the story before you :p

4. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    And I completed the story long before you did, still did I post about it? No, because we don't do that.
    Use hidden or spoiler tags, at least. ;)

Anyway, great work Turnro, as always! :)

5. Lazarator

Lazarator

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, I said I'm sorry. I don't know how to use posting commands, anyway :D
    I made the account only to comment and give my personal ideas and thoughts about the game/campaign and I didn't pay attention about spoilers and harmful comments xD

6. Duke

Duke

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    So far I've played only the first mission but I suggest that you alter the texture of highborne barracks a bit, it looks weird with loearderon flags on it

7. Turnro

Turnro

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Suggestion granted, Duke ;)

8. Turnro

Turnro

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This post is to inform you all of my current plans for Chapter 5 of the Sentinel storyline.

Lately, I have been playing around with map traveling in the World Editor. This system is similar to Rexxar's campaign from The Frozen Throne, where heroes can travel between different maps.

Many of you would have noticed that there is a bonus map after Chapter 5 on the forum's map progress section. This map is to provide additional content to the story, allowing the player to explore side stories and acquire powerful items for completing it.

9. MURDER KING

MURDER KING

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello, that's great news and i have a suggestion for Cenarius chapter you can put some marauders orcs to fight for lumber against Cenarius .The orcs having more strategy work point with fortress leaded by strong captain and you can put some boss fights(for example) : if the orcs hero win the fight against night elves hero they will continue to stay in the forest but if not they will go from Kalimdor but the night elves will hunt them all down, the fight to include only the heroes,no troops.

10. Lazarator

Lazarator

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh, great, Turnro! I just love exploring the map and looking for useful items :D

11. Edge45

Edge45

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I love it when I play your hardest difficulties ^^,
    anyway, a murloc hut seems to float in Chapter 1, the one in the entrance to the big murloc, its kinda blocking my sight from my units sometimes, its just a minor problem, :)

12. Himperion

Himperion

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Playing the campaing, the Druid version is really good, love the chatty driad hero.

In the last chapter there is a Giant bear and a locked secundary quest, is for the next version or there is something to do before one can interact with that quest.

13. Turnro

Turnro

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Can you send me a screenshot of the murloc hut you are referring to? I am having trouble identifying the one you are talking about.

That giant bear is for a quest and it can be completed. It is started by approaching the lone Druid of the Claw in Astranaar.

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  14. Yousef

Yousef

Resources:
    Resources:
    Only problem is that he isn't there, or atleast in the Sentinal version, I got this quest when I was walking around, searching for crates.

15. Turnro

Turnro

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Are you sure he is not there? You find him in the exact same place in both story lines.

16. AGrin

AGrin

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi Turnro! It's really great as always. I've completed the new Sentinel mission.

And I can't play the Highborne storyline. Just can't see how Malfurion fights vs Night Elves :(

17. Yousef

Yousef

Resources:
    Resources:
    Pretty sure there wasn't, the dryad ran after nothing.

18. Turnro, that spell that Kath'Ranis has, the one that restores health and mana, is too OP. You should, at least, make him unable to cast it on himself.

19. knight26

knight26

Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't find it that OP actually, it does cost a lot of mana, and he does have a lot of spells. Which difficulty did you play in?

20. You can just spam it on your units and other heroes, and when you run out of mana, you just do it on yourself, and repeat. Hard difficulty btw.