• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Malfurion Quest - Text-to-Speech - Adding Voiceovers to Custom Campaigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Context

Hi everyone, I'm trying out adding this new feature of creating warcraft 3 voices with external programs as VaSynth, to add the voices of some iconic warcraft characters to the custom campaigns.

Right now my first try was with the Malfurion´s campaign, where I added Malfurion´s voice and although some of the lines sound robotic I liked most of the outcome I got.

Also included some insights on the abilities available.

Videos

Malfurion´s Quest - Chapter 01 - A Destiny Unravels - Voices Created With VaSynth

Malfurion´s Quest - 02 - Cutscenes - Trail Of The Betrayer - Voices Created With VaSynth

Malfurion´s Quest - 03 - An Arch Druid Reborn -
Voices Created With ElevenLabs

With the Permission of Turnro,
Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Hi there,

I've also been dabbling a lot in AI voice generation lately. I've been using elevenlabs voice cloning tool. I think it is far superior to anything else right now. This might be interesting to you:

Level 8
Hi there,

I've also been dabbling a lot in AI voice generation lately. I've been using elevenlabs voice cloning tool. I think it is far superior to anything else right now. This might be interesting to you:
Wow, you just showed me a whole new world. I'm very curious how AI can improve the custom campaigns experience. Will start learning this as fast as I can. Thank you very much!!

Wow, you just showed me a whole new world. I'm very curious how AI can improve the custom campaigns experience. Will start learning this as fast as I can. Thank you very much!!
:peasant-cheers-back: Great! These tools are only going to get better, so the future is looking bright for custom campaigns.

Status
Not open for further replies.