• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making organic and manmade cliffs meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
How is this achieved? Everytime I put them near each, one bumps the other out of the way and it looks retarded. They do it in game, many times. Here are some screens of the 1v1 map World Ship to illustrate what I'm talking about:

Screenshot2010-08-16at60216PM.png

Screenshot2010-08-16at60141PM.png

As you can see, the manmade and organic cliffs blend into one another. How do I achieve this?

Level 7
As a side effect, you have to put cliff gap fillers in at the junctions of man-made and organic cliffs. Gap fillers are doodads, and can be found by searching "gap filler," in the doodads dialog.

Level 7
If you look, they both have gap fillers. Gap fillers are just the cylindrical grey spires (in the example both are terran gap fillers) between the two different types of terrain. If you do not understand me, I can post some pictures, but I'd greatly appreciate it if you took my word for it. Thanks, :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.