• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Problem with a Custom Model while Importing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Thanks for reading this.
I am kinda new here, this is my first custom model. I was in need of a wall block for my dungeon keeper map. So I got the Cityscape Short Wall End, made it really square (a bit taller than a cube), and put a custom texture in it.
The texture was the Dungeon Manmade Walls cut inside the City Building skin to fit exactly in the Wall End. Also, to not claimed lands, I did the same with the Dungeon Natural Cliff Walls, still in the Wall End.
So I had a Natural Dungeon Wall textured cube, and a Manmade one.
I saved the manmade one as Dungeon_Wall.mdx, with the texture in a folder "Textures\wallskin.blp", and the natural as Cave_Wall.mdx, with the texture "Textures\caveskin.blp".
I opened both in the Warcraft 3 Viewer v2.3c and I could see both of them, perfectly, with the textures and everything.
So I imported them to the game, with the correct textures, without "war3mapimported" before the models, and I saved it, closed it, and then they wouldn't appear, like they had no skins.
Maybe, since I am using the Wall End model, I should use the textures in the same path, but they are two, how would I do it?

The models with the textures are attached.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Wall_Blocks-DK2.rar
    227 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.