• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model Help] Model wierd color

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well I made this is wall model except with gmax and added this texture except why does my model still looks all shiny also it looks like a blend of dark and my texture when it because dark time in the game do I need to change my texture or something?

Level 7
Basically my model texture doesn't seem to cover the whole thing umm I think its because I forgot to add an alpha channel how do I add an alpha channel with photoshop elements (here what my model looks http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=examplecp6.png)
I wanna make a great wall with it and each part of the wall could be destroyed but in the dark they all looks weird if their together when its light out they match perfectly anyway to fix this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.