• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Making MUI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Hi Hivers,,

Im making a spell (throwing a fire ball at a unit, burning it) but i dont know how to make it MUI,
It is MPI now, but i need it to be MUI..

Can you help me?
I know it is something with the array, but what?:bored:

Thx,, and +rep for every usefull answer!!

Yixx,,

Last edited:
Level 16
Of course,, wait a sec,,

• FE Cast
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Fire Eruption
    • Actions
      • Set FE_Array[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))] = (Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set FE_Target[FE_Array[(Integer A)]] = (Target unit of ability being cast)
          • Set FE_TargLoc[FE_Array[(Integer A)]] = (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast))
          • Set FE_Damage[FE_Array[(Integer A)]] = ((Real((Level of Fire Eruption for (Casting unit)))) x 3.00)
  • FE Damage
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.25 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • FE_Array[(Integer A)] Not equal to 0
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Cause FE_Target[FE_Array[(Integer A)]] to damage circular area after 0.00 seconds of radius 128.00 at FE_TargLoc[FE_Array[(Integer A)]], dealing 5.00 damage of attack type Normal and damage type Normal
              • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of FE_Target[FE_Array[(Integer A)]] using Abilities\Spells\Items\AIfb\AIfbSpecialArt.mdl
              • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
              • Set FE_Integers[FE_Array[(Integer A)]] = (FE_Integers[FE_Array[(Integer A)]] + 1)
              • Set FE_TargLoc[FE_Array[(Integer A)]] = (Position of FE_Target[FE_Array[(Integer A)]])
              • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                • If - Conditions
                  • FE_Integers[FE_Array[(Integer A)]] Greater than or equal to 30
                • Then - Actions
                  • Set FE_Target[FE_Array[(Integer A)]] = No unit
                  • Set FE_Integers[FE_Array[(Integer A)]] = 0
                  • Set FE_Damage[FE_Array[(Integer A)]] = 0.00
                  • Set FE_Array[(Integer A)] = 0
                  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_FE_TargLoc[udg_FE_Array[GetForLoopIndexA()]])
                • Else - Actions
            • Else - Actions
Here you go,,

I have tried serveral things to make it MUI,
but i now posted the MPI version..

Status
Not open for further replies.