• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Making this MUI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I just started learning how to make Spells MUI, so i tryed to make my Grip-Spell who was used non MUI before, MUI. It workes fine until the Variable Array becomes greater then 10. I was chosing an maximum Array for my Variables of 10 (p.e. Grip_Caster - Unit - Array 10).Once again my Wc3 is German and i write Words / Lines you dont know below.
Well here are my current triggers:

mui1.png

Line 1: A Unit starts the effect of an Ability
Conditions: Target Unit has buff Mana Grip equals false, Target Unit is in GripGroup equals false
Krähengestalt = Crowform

mui3.png

I added the Set Grip_MUI = (Grip_Mui - 1) but it didnt work at all if you leave this out the triggers will work up to ten times and then it will bug.

I also tried to add in the first trigger an If/then/else check if the Grip_MUI becomes greater than 11 and i set it back to 0 / 1 / 2 but that didnt work aswell so please help me ><

Last edited:
Level 7
Maybe you shoud use something like that
  • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
    • If - Conditions
      • BEIndex[1] Less than 200
    • Then - Actions
      • Set BEIndex[1] = (BEIndex[1] + 1)
    • Else - Actions
      • Set BEIndex[1] = 1
well , change variable name or you could watch trigger in spell section to see how they do

Level 6
I've found hastables (very recently =D) are very useful for multi-spell uses. If you add the target to a unit group, then whenever you refer to it in the hastable use 0 of (Key of (Picked Unit)) in Hashtable. You maust start your trigger with pick every unit in unit group, but it can save data for each individual unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.