• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making model use second texture for shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hey, i need a correctly texture to be loaded on the shield, currently model loads texture from the part of armour, i have very stupid model editor mldvis and whenever i click to use other texture it wont let me change, could someone make the model using correct texture for shield? i am attachtingthe files, i cant use retra model studio as my computer doesnt support that

Attachments

• sword and shield.mdx
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
  • EomerShieldHD.blp
    416 KB · Views: 20
  • EomerHD.blp
    911.5 KB · Views: 22
Level 11
Thank you very much, are you able to tell me why the helmet doesnt move well at the animations? i gave eomer helmet and attachted it to head bone but its still a bit out of head, same goes for sword and shield its a bit glitchy at walk animation eomer cuts his armour with his sword, and at stand animation shield goes inside his body sword is bit buggy too

Attachments

• Eomer helmet.mdx
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.