• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making Custom Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Size: (I assume dimmensions of the image) 120x300 pixels.
Text: Snowdawn
Font: QuiggleyWiggly (Its for my vista. Any other font that is sorta cursive looking would be fine when Itialicised.)
Color scheme: White, silver, and cyan
Border: Either a light chain link border or snowflakes.
Pictures(link if possible): Its on a backup file on my comp. Ill attach it to this post.
Additional information: If you could, could you take Skadi (the little kid), invert the colors, then put on a snowy background? That would be awesome. It might need a little recolor so the lines aren't all orange.

Attachments

• 009_skadi.jpg
    009_skadi.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 126
Level 6
Hmm back. I'll get them to you tomarrow (Busy tonight) and also, where is everyone getting this "My color is" thing? I would love to see what I am.

Level 4
man ur good. that painting feeling anime would be good. so, the painting one, man ur awsome. thanks again for doing this.

omg, I knew I should of said something about it before... someone else want to color that thing in for me? I'm not a digital painter, if lucky I might beable to get a friend of mine to do it but don't count on it

Level 6
Need Custom Signature done

This is what I want in the signature; i know its kinda long but just bear with me if you will.
BACKGROUND: Desert (picture enclosed) in the background, but I don't want it just copied and pasted, I want it to look more like an anime, not a real picture. Also, if you could add some sand being kinda blown from the tops of the sand dunes, that would be cool.
RIGHT-SIDE: A picture of the sandwraith. Again I don't want it copied and pasted. I want it re-done to look like an anime. I have included a picture of the original, plus pictures from a drawing i did, but with some modifications. This is were it gets specific. I want the picture of thesandwraith (my version/drawing) but with the colors of the original with a few exceptions: No orange pants. I want them more of the boot color, but a bit darker. The scarf thing, I don't want that blue and orange, i want it more of a real dark red, but not maroon, just a dark red, I think you'll know what to do. also I want his hair brown, like a lighter brown. His shoulderpad i want the same color and look of the metal gaunlet and finally his sword to be darker (seeing as its more in the shadow of thesandwraith).
TOP-LEFT: The word "TheSandWraith" in a kind of arabic type, with the letters looking blown away on the tops, like the sand dunes.

Also, I want all this to be done with a look of an anime, if that can be done. I have included a picture from fullmetal alchemist showing kind of how I want it to look

I'm sorry if this is too much, but i am extremely grateful if anyone would be willing to do this. If you have any questions, just ask, and again thank you to anyone who would help.
thesandwraith

Last edited:
Level 4
I submitted this earlier but Zieg is not available so could you make me a clan banner sharky? all of the instructions are below, if you need additional information feel free to contact me here, in our forums or by my email at [email protected]

Size:(width)900x100(length)
Text:Clan WWM
Font:14?
Color scheme:Something with world
Border:Maybe metal or some kind of tech construction if that makes any sense.
Pictures(link if possible):---->
Additional information: check this link for clan thoughts on what it should look like and teal submitted an excellent photo that should be the center feature of the banner. http://clan-wcm.net/forums/showthread.php?t=612

Ty!

Level 4
Level 32
Level 35
thanks. and question, what is rep for? someone link me to something its talking about?

well rep = reputation, it is the green diamond next to your name if you got any rep. If you act stupid or similar on the site you get -rep sympolized with a red diamond. If you dont have any rep you just got a orange thingy. Your given -rep when people are gratefull for something you have done for them or others. REp shows how helpfull you are and maybe also a bit about your skills (not always). To give +rep you need to have above 10 rep your self, else you will just give 0 rep. Every green diamond you have decides how much +rep you give at the time. Blue/purple Diamonds is made of many greendiamonds (5-6 I think) and you will therefor with 2 of those diamons give 12 +rep when you rep. Thats all about reputation points, over and out.
Hope this helped

Level 4
I submitted this earlier but Zieg is not available so could you make me a clan banner sharky? all of the instructions are below, if you need additional information feel free to contact me here, in our forums or by my email at [email protected]

Size:(width)900x100(length)
Text:Clan WWM
Font:14?
Color scheme:Something with world
Border:Maybe metal or some kind of tech construction if that makes any sense.
Pictures(link if possible):---->
Additional information: check this link for clan thoughts on what it should look like and teal submitted an excellent photo that should be the center feature of the banner. http://clan-wcm.net/forums/showthread.php?t=612

Ty!

I will post this again, ummm if you need any more info or hte linky is not working just tell me, and thats a cute shark n camera pic u got there its good enough to get some rep :) and u'll get repped again when you finish the siggy for us :) ty!

Status
Not open for further replies.