• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making Custom Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
and Shaynne, you have a larger verison of that pic?

In fact I do, You'll have to enlarge it yourself though :sad:

Text - To Punish and Enslave
Color Scheme - Default (Black)
Picture - Same If you didn't start mine then I'll give you a shortcut
Everything is also the same except for Text Position
Font Site - http://www.dafont.com/leicester.font?nb_ppp=50&psize=s&text=To+Punish+and+Enslave (Leicester Light)

Text Position should be:

"To Punish and" top middle to top right and "Enslave" Middle Middle to Middle Right if you know what i mean.

If the Attachment doesn't show then just click refresh.

Last edited:
Level 4
Size: Up to you really

3456x2304? you got it (hehehe)

more info

here you go. but I don't know, i feel it lacks imagination

shaynnexa4.jpg

Level 6
What I meant was something like this

Just with the font and font color

Reason why there are white boxes is because i use Paint, and i cant change the color

Shrink it by scale if you need to

Last edited:
Level 4
778x300, may as well keep it like this or smaller to scale, if I do 576x400 there will be a lot of black area

shaynnecm9.jpg

Level 4
Text: Mech
Size: Up to you really
Image: A chicken, doing something stupid.

I'm glad I got to use one of my photos for this one
mechzg6.jpg

note: those of you that have requested a sig pic before and have yet to have someone make one, post again what your after and I'll get to you.

Level 6
Could i get this siggie in half the size if possible?

Somewhat by scale

Sorry about the pickiness

Last edited:
Level 34
Hey I would like a sig with erh you know my name and Clan RPFL on it
The style would be erh ''divine'' :p Because this one sucks a bit you know :grin:

Thanks for listening =)

Level 4
Level 7
Thxs

Here are some more and any type of text in a ice blue color would do

if u increase the size of the animation its alot better

Attachments

• 20050616_960_toshiro.png
    20050616_960_toshiro.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 125
  • bleach_hitsugaya0008_1.jpg
    bleach_hitsugaya0008_1.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 268
  • bleach_hitsugaya0009_t.jpg
    bleach_hitsugaya0009_t.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 125
  • l_40941a8f3acb271255c759737bedffd9.gif
    l_40941a8f3acb271255c759737bedffd9.gif
    32.4 KB · Views: 127
  • Hitsugaya.jpg
    Hitsugaya.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 70
Level 6
Ok.. Since they both gone at the moment... By any chance you can make an Insaniac (purple guy from Small Soldiers) sig with him swinging his ball and chain to the left side and having "Insaniac" in a crazy or insane looking font. I already asked Zieg and them to try but no luck finding any decent pictures. If you can find some and make it that'd be nice. If not or you just don't want to try to hard I don't mind you just making one with WHATEVER YOUR HEART AND MIND WANTS TO DO! (Letting you go wild on it if you can't find an Insaniac pic)

Level 3
Make me a Sig plz

Will you please make me a signatures that has a footmen on it.
Foota must be written at the top-left or right corner plz the font must be medievil kinda look :D

Thanks

Level 6
Well if you can't any good pics of him... Just do whatever you like with that signature. Maybe even a good quote or comment on there. (Have Insaniac [Name not guy] on there of course though.)

Last edited:
Level 6
man u do such good work, im really wanting one, if you'll do it. I have to go to bed right now, so ill give you the info tomarrow. thanks

thesandwraith

Level 6
Alright, now that i have time to describe one, i will give you the info:
BACKGROUND: Desert (picture enclosed) in the bacground, but i dont want you to just copy and paste this image, i want it to look like a signature, not a real picture. Also, if you could add some sand being kinda blown from the tops of the sand dunes, that would be cool.
RIGHT-SIDE: A picture of the sandwraith. Again i dont want it copy and pasted. I want you to create it all. I have included a picture of the original, plus pictures from a drawing i did, but with some modifications. This is were it gets specific. I want the picture of thesandwraith, of my drawing, but with the colors of the original, scince i dont color, with a few exeptions: No orange pants. I want them more of the boot color, but a bit darker. The scarf thing, i dont want that blue and orange, i want it more of a real dark red, but not maroon, just a dark red, i think you'll know what to do. also i want his hair brown, like a lighter brown. His shoulderpad i want the same color and look of the metal gaunlet and finally his sword to be darker (seeing as its more in the shadow of thesandwraith) and a darker color, like brownish black on the hilt.
TOP-LEFT: The word "TheSandWraith" in a kind of arabic type, with the letters looking blown away on the tops, like the sand dunes.

Im sorry if this is too much, but i am extremly gratefull that you would do this, so thankyou soooo much. Your awsome man, and if you have any questions, just ask.
thesandwraith

Last edited:
Level 4
foota http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6436/footaph2.gif
footaph2.gif

Insaniac, think you can provide me with a shot of the character from the movie? I can work with that

SandWraith, from the looks of it you want me to do some digital paniting with that image, and thats not something I'm all that great at. if you or someone else can do that part I can better work with, otherwise that may take a little while.

Level 6
sry for the specific post sirevil, and im also sry, im a little photoshop illiterate, and i dont know what digital editing is, if you want, you can pm me or just tell me what you need more, or whatever and ill see if i can get you some better screenshots. But really all i want is you to make me a signature with a desert in the background (sand dunes) and thesandwraith on the right hand side and the word "TheSandWraith" in the top left corner. Sry if im too specific, again just tell me what else you might need, or if you need me to change anything. Your doing this for free, and i dont want to make your life miserable, so anything you need, ill tell ya. Thank you so much again.
thesandwraith

Level 4
Hey this is not a request but: SirEvil are you on steroids or something? You're so fast! :grin: Keep going with the stuff +rep (w/e that means :smile:) :infl_thumbs_up:

I don't think I'm going that fast really, but they are really simple images I feel at least, also I was rather bored the other day. but yeah, I used to make a lot when I was on the newgrounds bbs. but the stuff i tend to work with are much larger, and I been working in photoshop for many years.

sandwraith stuff

I know, its just it will take longer if I have to color the drawing on computer

Images of him are hard to find, all I got is 3 shots of a toy of him and a good face shot from the movie itself, if you can freehand draw you'll what to do, if not just use the head or look for better pictures yourself.
Head - http://icons.imeem.com/iTa_Uo.jpg
Toy - http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-61792004-_JM

I would say if you can download the movie, take some screen shots of stuff you would like to see and post that

Level 6
Well.. Hmm.. If you can get me a working torrent for the damn movie I'll download (Fast con) and get screenies, otherwise, you'll have to wait til Tuesday where I can possibly rent it. (If on DVD. >.>)

Level 6
Well.. It works, but I won't be here Saturday or Sunday, and back late on Monday.. So I'll have em in time for Monday night. Also, my new avatar is awesome isn't it? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.