• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making custom avatars, signatures, and loading screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey everyone, I just thought I would offer my expertise in making avatars and in making signatures. This is just a very small piece of what I can do. Please tell me the dimensions you need for the loading screen.

!!!Also I am now making Custom Game Icons!!!

Here are a few examples of some of my work.

fear-avatar.jpg

frost-signature.jpg

marine signature.jpg

sig.jpg

Miniicon.jpg

loading screen for Cold Blood.jpg

Indevelopment-Spinal tap copy.jpg

These are some of my creations please send me messages on what you would like to be done, and how generally it would look. The more specific the better.:grin:

Please alert me to what text you would like inputted into the signature, avatar, etc... And I'll add it in.

As for My animated work these are my most recent makings

Special-Avatar-t3hb055.gif

Ninja,avatar.gif

Signatures:

T3h-b055-signature.gif

Last edited:
Level 16
Coud you do something for me? Like the signature whit the marine. ubt an space marine from warhammer instead. a red space marine. And it shall be Warhunter instead of T3H 3055.

I also need a avatar. and it would be a space marines head. a red space marine again. the half of his head is outside of the avatar. so you only can see the half.

hope you make it.

Level 9
Oh yeah i got the court papers this morning buddy.
Seriously, pull your inflated head out of your ass.

The reason i ignored you is because you could have easily opened the image and done a hue/saturation and fixed it yourself.
Get off your lazy ass and do something on your own, we're not your parents.

Oh and if i did such a bad job why do you still have my image as your signature?

Level 9
Coud you do something for me? Like the signature whit the marine. ubt an space marine from warhammer instead. a red space marine. And it shall be Warhunter instead of T3H 3055.

I also need a avatar. and it would be a space marines head. a red space marine again. the half of his head is outside of the avatar. so you only can see the half.

hope you make it.

One problem.... I said a Red Space Marine from Warhammer 40K that is an terran marine from starcraft. on the bouth pictures... -.- Can you edit them?
This is how the space marine shud look like, but red:

[picture]

If it's too much work. i can keep the signature and avatar you have maked.

I beg to differ.

Level 8
lol Bane. I think he got owned. just so u know, he may have been in the same situation as me. I would work on sigs and avatars, but I dont have photoshop, and I cant fork out the cash to do so. I could do it at my college course, but would take awhile (since the amount of work, lol). I cant decide whos better. Bane does a good job of making his stuff from scratch, yet t3h b055 is good at manipulating other images. I'd give it a tie.

Level 4
Hmmm I thought Bane already made his own thread for this and Warhunter you can't get exactly what you want sometimes you gotta settle for less :|

Level 9
I have my own thread for this.
But when warhunter bitched about me not doing exactly what he wanted i just had to come in and say something.
Plus me and t3h b055 are friends.

Level 5
lol Bane. I think he got owned. just so u know, he may have been in the same situation as me. I would work on sigs and avatars, but I dont have photoshop, and I cant fork out the cash to do so. I could do it at my college course, but would take awhile (since the amount of work, lol). I cant decide whos better. Bane does a good job of making his stuff from scratch, yet t3h b055 is good at manipulating other images. I'd give it a tie.

haha wooo thanks man! +rep fo schour

Last edited:
Level 9
Kirk delete your post from 6:00 and merge it with your new one.
You'll get negged rep for double posting, i know its lame.
Dont double post within a 48 hour period or youll get neg repped (-4 or something rep if rui does it. Might wanna fix it)

Level 4
well t3h i guess if your bored could you make me an animated avatar of a stick samurai XD like beating the crap out of other stick men?
the stick man just needs a samurai hat and maybe some armour or just do a black and white samurai stick manish running around killing other stick guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.