• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking Loading Screens Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i need a Loading screen for my map

Its a Map from Lord of the ring "The Black gate"
and ineed a loading screen from Lord of the ring

lord_of_the_rings_2.jpg

Thanks when you make this for me ;)

Level 16
septimus. I am not the best artist too. But i can maybe do it. show me your loading screen and i can maybe do something for you. And addy93, i fix your loading screen.

And addy, what's the name of your map, is it Lord of The Rings The Black gate?

EDIT:
Here are your loading screen(s). I made a bit moore loading screens to you... so you can choose what you want. :thumbs_up:

Attachments

• LOTR Pic 1.jpg
    LOTR Pic 1.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 185
  • LOTR Pic 2.jpg
    LOTR Pic 2.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 157
  • LOTR Pic 3.jpg
    LOTR Pic 3.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 131
  • LOTR Pic 4.jpg
    LOTR Pic 4.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 118
  • LOTR Pic 5.jpg
    LOTR Pic 5.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 127
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
ok ^.^

i can need loading screen:
i planed a map "Faramir" its a map : Faramir and the 2 Hobbits (Frodo,Sam) and his Archer going to Ostgliath. He muss fight to come t his City and in this City muss he defence vs Mordor
characters_faramir3.jpg

i´m Lord of the ring Fan XD

Level 9
Warhunter. Loadingscreens are 1024x712. Doing 512x512 is really shit quality and looks horrible in game.
Take your time and do one quality 1024x712 loadingscreen than four horrible ones. Put more effort into them than a few lines here and there.

-Bane

Level 9
I know.
You don't have to be good to do a full size loadingscreen with good quality.
Make them at 1024x712 and people will be more pleased and you will get better faster.
It's just a suggestion if you want more people to recognize your work, want more repution, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.