• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need loading screen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I don't neeed loading screen to make in model editor and to add it to map i know how to do that!!!!
i need good artist to help me make one!!!
Just say you want help and i will tell what i actually need!
+rep and credits on loading screen!!

I need loading screen for my map Color TD:
Balls in colors need to be replaced with orbs HERE
Text in middle (Color td) doesn't need to be made i will do it by my self but orbs need to be done actually i need only orbs!
EDIT all text willl be made by me so i give you only orbs to do.
Second picture is your starting file ok?

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 159
  • Ja.jpg
    Ja.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Level 35
You know that there is a huuuuuuge thread which only purpose is to make loading screens?

It's a thread started by hubcool and it's called "need a loading screen? come here" (i think)

Post your request there :)

Thanks for referring to it :wink: Else I would most likely have gotten around making it for him here :thumbs_up:

Btw: Feel free to PM me at any time.

Level 17
I just need something like a element td logo but with my elements(colored orbs of frost) they need to be connected like in element too....i mean circle of orbs connected with lightnings

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 104
Level 35
I just need something like a element td logo but with my elements(colored orbs of frost) they need to be connected like in element too....i mean circle of orbs connected with lightnings

Okay I am going to post something for you in the other tread soon... it will only be a base to see if I have understood you correctly.

btw: Next time you can just make it one request - both the orbs and the screen :smile:

I made these with the intention to use them on the screen - couldn't use the one from your other request tread, as their quality was too low. I also needed them with out the border anyway.

131841-albums1057-picture19129.jpg

Enjoy

EDIT: I did intend to finish this in 10 minutes or so - But I just got invited to an amusement park, so I am gone for a few hours. I'll return later with an update later today.

Last edited:
Level 35
The connections look awesome... but the orbs look soooo crappy :/

I suggest looking for some better orbs :)

Well Calex3 (the requester) wished for me to use those orbs (although I chose to make my own version of them instead of the ones he had previously requested) - tried my best to convert the wc3 icon into a better quality - but it still shows.

So I am happy you like everything I drew :grin:

Level 35
How did you create those connections? What program do you use?

I only draw in Photoshop CS3 - so thats what I used here as well. Creating those connections is simple stuff really its just two lines drawn on each other - though the largest of them has a flow of 20% - then you just repeat it to get the intended result.

Level 17
Hey sory i was inactive cuz of school...now i saw the picture and i can tell you man you rule! .....can you make letters in middle too...i will only add the who created it and who made load screen? ok?
(i tough maybe orange orb could be little more orange....i mean orange as that orange lightning? if it is not a problem for you?)

Level 35
Hey sorry I was inactive because of school...now I seen the picture and I can tell; Man you rule! .....can you make letters in the middle too...I'll only add who created it and who made load screen? Ok?
(I thought maybe the orange orb could be little more orange... I mean orange as that orange lightning? If it is not a problem for you?)

Consider it done - although I will also add who made the load screen too it...

Level 35
It may be a bit off topic, but how do you like my loading screen?

138751-albums2128-picture19215.jpg

Any suggestions?

Hmmm I like it, so the only things I can think of is;

Maybe give the Windows you made on the picture a more "glass" feeling - And the second; somehow define the leaf brushes you used around the picture to create a more "awesome" feeling (at the moment I can't come up with an idea to make it like that though.)

Not that off-topic and its fine anyway while we wait for me :wink:

Hmmm I like it, so the only things I can think of is;
Thanks.

Maybe give the Windows you made on the picture a more "glass" feeling -
I will try, but its hard to do with GIMP.

And the second; somehow define the leaf brushes you used around the picture to create a more "awesome" feeling (at the moment I can't come up with an idea to make it like that though.)
I will use other brushes, thanks.

Not that off-topic and its fine anyway while we wait for me :wink:
Oh yeah, could give some good ideas and stuff! :)

Level 35
Level 35
- "round" the glass window. Sharp edges look crappy...

Indeed thats why I said making it more "glass" - But sharp ages can be very very awesome if used correctly, some of the best effects is created using sharp edges as contrast to something that appears soft :wink:

- I suggest adding text color. Like the Title in a very bright green?!

That would not fit..:eekani: If anything I would recommend a gradient color with a dark green towards a slight bluish green...:cute:

Not that you need it - but changing between fonts can also improve things (yours is fine though)

Anyway Calex3:

131841-albums1057-picture19273.jpg

I made some changes to the Orange orb as you asked and then added two of the texts. I am not completely satisfied about how the center text turned out, but I couldn't get another idea for it.

Last edited:
Level 17
can this be used? ....of course it is awesome...you got point about text in middle but i can't see either what to fix so it is good enough! What i need now is the second text: "Map made by Calex3" because you already made first one so it would be nice if they fit each other...

could you maybe move letters up? i mean in up corners....cause it looks different on loading screen

Last edited:
Level 35
can this be used? ....of course it is awesome...you got point about text in middle but i can't see either what to fix so it is good enough! What i need now is the second text: "Map made by Calex3" because you already made first one so it would be nice if they fit each other...

could you maybe move letters up? i mean in up corners....cause it looks different on loading screen

Yea Sure - I'll do it (intended to anyway as soon as you revealed your secret text :p). Unsure what you mean by moving to the corner. Do you wish for me to move all the text to the corner or just the new text (made by blabla)?

Level 35
I mean to move the text Art by Red Baron....and Map Made by Calex3 ....to move them in UP CORNERS....because it looks better on loading map...

Ahh Good, because moving the center text would be weird. Although I did place my sign in the lower corner so it wouldn't attract to much attention - and because its the usual place for signatures.

But k I'll do it. Expect it tomorrow - as I have to sleep now

Edit:

What you think of this?

131841-albums1057-picture19513.jpg

Last edited:
Level 35
I kinda dislike the font and the colors.
I suggest making the fontcolor a rainbow as the elementcolors are.

Ehh what?

They are the same colors as the orbs... you can't make them like a rainbow, unless your referring to a gradient filter... or maybe use the very odd looking rainbow font which I utterly won't recommend - way to childish. Anyway I do however agree that this font (and appearance) is not the 100% perfect solution. But then again, I don't dislike it either and it would have been something similar even if I was satisfied completely with it (And I like the way the "created by" turned out).

Its kinda the same thing with the orbs as with this... So the orbs being simple I find that this "simple" looking font fits it...

But whatever - I can only say and do one thing; what the request asks. So if his satisfied I'll just leave it like this :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.