• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Request - Loading Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello members of The Hive Workshop, I am creating this thread to ask for your help. I would like somone to help me make my loading screen for a Warcraft III Map I am making possible.

I have already tried in many ways myself to make my picture a loading screen but I give up. Please do not tell me to take a tutorial so that I can do it on my own because I am not going to try any more, and if it is simple I would appreciate it if you would help me.

If you know how to make a picture (512x512) into a Warcraft III Map loading screen then I need your help.

If you would like to help please tell me and either leave your e-Mail adress in a response to this thread or private message it to me so that I can e-Mail you the picture.

If you do help me and e-Mail me the picture back so that I can use it as a loading screen your name will be displayed at the beginning of the game.

If you help me and do not tell me your battle.net account username I will use your hiveworkshop.com username and say "Special thanks to [username] from thehiveworkshop.com for making my loading screen possible."

If you tell me your battle.net username I will say "Special thanks to [username] for making my loading screen possible"

Thank you for your help. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.