• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Making a ground unit fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
  • Unit - Add Crow Form to Unit
  • Unit - Remove Crow Form from Unit
  • Animation - Change Unit flying height to 200.00 at 0.00
i tried that trick there -^ but it still doesnt allow me to fly over any objects. it just puts my unit in the air

i'm making a skill that involves digging under objects, so i want to make it as realistic as i can, but if its necessary then ill have the unit be in the air. what i mainly want from it is the ability to go over/under/through an object

Level 20
It's because you're changing the Unit Flying Height... not the movement type. I think you have to set collizion size to 0.

Level 2
It's because you're changing the Unit Flying Height... not the movement type. I think you have to set collizion size to 0.

i already have the collision turned off from that same trigger, yet still cant move through trees or anything. its odd because earlier before i added some things to the trigger, i was able to kind of force my way through the trees. it wouldnt work all the time, but now it doesnt work at all

Status
Not open for further replies.