• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Making 10+ Clones/Mirror Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Okay so I'm trying to base my skill off of the ability Mirror Image, but for some reason when I make 10+ it makes the triggering unit disappear... I don't get it... I tried unhide, and that made the character visible again, but it still wouldn't move or anything like it was paused or something...

If anybody knows a solution to that, then that'd be great. My other option is to make a dummy caster and have him do Mirror Image too, but I don't know how to make him cast it/ or make his mirror image level = triggering unit's mirror image level. How can I do that?

Level 20
  • Spell
    • Events
      • A unit starts the effect of an Ability
    • Conditions
      • Ability being cast equal to Clone
    • Actions
      • Set Unit - Casting Unit
      • For each integer 1-10
        • Loop Actions
          • Create 1 Unit type of Unit
          • Animation - Change Last Created Unit's vertex coloring to (5.00%, 10.00%, 100.00%) with 25.00% transparency
          • Unit - Add Generic Timer for Howlonghewilllast for Last created Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.