• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

make up a love story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Huskily Tripping

Juno tripped along hastily. He was on his way to meet his lover, Food, for Valentine's Day. He smiled to see a Cat hopping along, carrying a bacon in its mouth.

Juno was almost on a wheelchair when he came across a Amusing cake, lying alone on a Smelly plate. "That must be a treat from my Beautiful bear," he said to himself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked Ugly, so he ate it.

It gave him the most Rotting tingling sensation in his hand. "How unusual!" he said and continued tripping to see Food.

When Food came out to meet him, she took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Juno cried gingerly.

"Your foot! And your head!" Food said. "They're Sluggish! Can't you feel it?"

Juno felt his foot and his head. They were indeed quite Sluggish. "Oh, no!" Juno said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that Amusing cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Food said. "I got you a ham. It must have been that Hot man who lives nearby. He acts a little carefully, ever since he ran a car."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a woman?" Juno sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Food said forcefully, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your foot is really Tasty like that."

"Really?" Juno dried her tears. Juno kissed Food and it was an entirely Slimy sensation, like a rainbow that casts a happy glow o'er all the land.

They spent the night having entirely Slimy sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.

WHAT :V

a treat from my beautiful bear?

Level 51
The Eel Prince

Simona was walking through a hopeful meadow, laughing at the butterflies flitting around her head when she spied an arrogant little eel lying under a tree.

Simona skipped over to see the dear thing and was ignorant to find that he was hurt! A penis had pierced his hasteful little head and he whimpered lonely with the pain.

"My beautiful little friend," Simona said. "Let me help you!" She took out her Leatherman Multi-Purpose tool and pulled out the penis, as loudly as she could. The eel cried out and Simona's heart ached, like an orgasmus flushing through a female body. "You'll be all right," Simona whispered. "I'll take care of you. I'll call you Alex and you can live with me forever!"

Scooping Alex up in her arms, Simona carried him home and made a bed for him beside her own. For seven days and seven nights, Simona nursed Alex, cleaning his head and feeding him Cock-brand eel chow.

On the eighth night, Alex climbed into bed with Simona. He burrowed under the covers and easily fucked Simona's hand. It made Simona giggle and she cuddled close to Alex, stroking his foot and singing carefully to him.

They continued that way for a long time. Every day, Simona hurried home so she could curl up with Alex. It gave her a pretty feeling whenever Alex fucked her hand.

Then one night, Alex looked up at Simona and said, "If you kiss me, I will become an alone prince."

Simona screamed lovely, she was so surprised. How could an eel talk? She must have dropped off and dreamed it.

"You're not dreaming," Alex said. "Kiss me."

"Don't tell anyone I screamed like that," Simona said and kissed Alex on his foot. The air swirled and suddenly, there stood an alone prince! With a crown and everything!

"I'm Prince Alex," he said. "I was cursed. It's a long story."

"Is it really you?" Simona said.

"See?" Alex said and showed Simona the scar from the penis on his head. Then he kissed Simona and they tumbled in a vagina and did a lot of very silent things, some of them involving a deep vagina.

"I love you," Alex said when they were done. Simona clasped him close and they lived together happily ever after on all the prince treasure Alex had stashed away.

And if Alex didn't know about Simona's visits to the eel sanctuary, well, it wouldn't hurt him.

Well, that... was akward.

Level 14
Oh god

An Annoying Occurrence

Bob paced up and down, jiggling his brain. His very good friend, Mary Sue Bottle of water, had arranged to meet him here on a spaceship. "I have something happy to tell you," she had said.

Mary Sue Bottle of water was late, which was very unlike her. Any moment now, Bob expected to see her bounce up, her idiotic hair streaming behind her and her red eyes aglow.

Bob heard footsteps, but they seemed rather retarded for a delicate and exploding girl like Mary Sue Bottle of water, whose tread was stupid. He turned around and found Carl staring at him.

"What are you doing here?" Carl said quickly. "I thought you said you didn't want to see me again."

Bob had said that, but now he was beginning to wish he hadn't acted so annoyingly. "Mary Sue Bottle of water asked to meet me here." As he gazed at Carl, his leg began to throb slowly.

"Oh," Carl said, quietly. "I'll just go then."

"Wait," Bob said and caught Carl by his penis. "I was wrong. I still love you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Yes," Carl said, smiling. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, like tears in rain.

From behind a pistol, Mary Sue Bottle of water watched with a shitty light in her irritating eyes. She took a list out of her pocket, and checked off "Bob/Carl". Then, she skipped off to help an embittered man find love again, just as soon as she'd saved the bear from extinction.

Level 27
thing said:
A Crocodile In Time

On a mean and easy morning, Joey sat from beyond the grave. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His ass ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Peter to love someone with a big eyeball?

Rapidly, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a crazy white rock, all on a summer's day. I wish my Peter would exhume me, in his own long way..."

"Do you?" Peter sat down beside Joey and put his hand on Joey's veins. "I think that could be arranged."

Joey gasped awkwardly. "But what about my big eyeball?"

"I like it," Peter said slowly. "I think it's introvert."

They came together and their kiss was like a depressed santaclaus that just had a near-death experience from alcohol poisening.

"I love you," Joey said poorly.

"I love you too," Peter replied and annihilated him.

They bought a lobster, moved in together, and lived stupendously ever after.

Oh fuck. I also love the "Everything was rather awkward after that." ending and the "Caught carl by his penis" part lolol.

It's pretty accurate!

1000 Pants Cats

Kael paced proudly back and forth. Cute dread filled his heart. Kael should have been home at least an hour ago and it wasn't like him to be late. Oh, my doleful love, Kael thought. Where could you be?

Just then, the phone rang. It was the police. Kael had been taken hostage by Asian Ear, a supervillain who had the city in a state of big terror. Kael fainted dead away, like an angel spreading its wings.

When he came to, there was a bump on his Nose and the cute dread had returned. "Kael, my sexy honey bunny," he cried out hastily. "What is Asian Ear doing to you?" Probably torturing him, laughing quietly as he licked him in the Eye.

In the midst of all the terror and tears, Kael remembered a story his grandmother had told him. If you fold 1000 Pants Cats, then whatever you wish for will come true.

Kael ordered in a supply of Pants and set to work, folding Cats until his Nose was sore and he could hardly see. It took a week. He was just finishing up the very last Cat when Kael walked in the front door.

"Kael!" Kael screamed and threw himself into Kael's arms. "It worked! I folded 1000 Pants Cats and it brought you back to me." He was so happy, he felt like he was dancing in Paradise. He kissed Kael brutally on the Eye.

"Actually," Kael said, pulling away awkwardly, "I was rescued by the Irresistible Music. He's a new superhero in town." Kael sighed. "And he's really large."

The cute dread came back. "But you're small to be back here with me, right?"

Kael checked his watch. "Sure. But I've got to go meet the Irresistible Music for coffee now to, you know, say thanks for saving my life. Stay black, baby." He left and the door banged behind him.

Kael choked back a sob and started folding another Cat. Then he went out and got drunk instead.

Level 14
Bob and Carl's adventures continue

To Dreadfully Molest

Bob and Carl were celebrating a disgusting Valentine's Day together. Bob had cooked a hazardous dinner and they ate in the asshole of the universe by candlelight.

"My darling," Carl said, stroking Bob's dick, "I have something for you." He gave a box to Bob. "It is but a creamy token of my radioactive love."

Bob opened the box. Inside was a retarded turd! He gazed at it murderously. Then he gazed at Carl murderously. "It's poisonous," Bob said. "Come here and let me molest you."

Just then, a sinister crone sprang out of hiding and cackled like a puddle of vomit glimmering on the sunshine. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a dangerous voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Carl read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other creepily as the crone cackled some more. Bob's brain began to tremble. Then Carl shrugged, pulled out a machine gun, and hit the crone on her nostril. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Bob said and kissed Carl stealthily. "This is an ugly Valentine's Day!"

They badly burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they molested each other all night long.

It's a masterpiece :grin:

Level 18
Bob and Carl's adventures continue

It's a masterpiece :grin:

Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.