• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] Make unit fly backwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I loooked through the tutorials but couldn't find one on how to do this.

Basically I'm making a skill called Uppercut. The hero hits the unit, and he flies up and back a small ways. I have http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f413/knockback-unit-35545/ in my map already, which I can use for the knockback effect. However it's the fly effect that I'm confused on implementing. I just know it involves the Crow Form ability.

Level 10
The idea is, that once a unit has the ability "Crow Form(Medivh)" it is able to have its flying height changed, even if it is a ground unit. So, knowing this you can just change the flying height of your unit over time (like a jump). Since you have created a pushback, I trust that you are capable of adding such a minor feature to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.