• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make tree fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ham

Ham

Level 5
it will make the unit has an elevation but it won't be a flying unit

use this:
Movement Height : 240
Movement Height Minimun : 90

and if u want to be like a flying unit (fly over land units) make movement to fly / hover

+rep if it helped you ;)

use this:
Movement Height : 240
Movement Height Minimun : 90
I know units have this fields, but are you sure destructibles such as trees have ? I didn'0t find them...

Better thing would be holding ctrl and presing pgup (raising) or pgdn(lowering).
I only want a set of specific units to fly, for that to work the unit would need to be in map and I couldn't use triggers to make it, afaik.

Level 8
What the hell. Why would you do this? lol

Anyway, can't you give another flying unit the model of a tree?

What the hell. Why would you do this? lol

Anyway, can't you give another flying unit the model of a tree?
Truth is that it doesn't need to be a tree, it must however be a destructible. This will be useful for my icon system with trackables and multiboard. When using a special model, destructubles can be used as icons. I am using the tree destrcutible as base model for an icon.
Such a thing is impossible to do with units, which is why I came here to ask for advice.

Well, you dont have to use a tree, you just have to have the pathing texture set as a tree. It will give you the necessary "pathing blocker"
What my best advice in this case is, use the ctrl up and down.
If you can't put it in the map, then there's nothing you can really do.
You cant set the height of destructibles through triggers. At least not GUI. Who knows about JASS

Status
Not open for further replies.