• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make income on how many units do you have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I need make income for my map ..every 30 seconds it will add golds by
income how many units of type do you have * 100 can somebody help me ? I made something it works..but if there are more players it is bugged :(:cry::cry:

Level 11
  • Income
    • Events
      • Time - Every 30.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set sys_ALLplayer = (All players)
      • Player Group - Pick every player in sys_ALLplayer and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Temp_UnitGroup1 = (Units in (Playable map area) owned by (Picked player))
          • Player - Add (Number of units in Temp_UnitGroup1) to (Picked player) Current gold

Level 11
No need to set the player group to a global if you're using All Players (that function just returns a global constant player group)

EDIT: Just saw your last post. Just change the units in region owned by player function to units owned by player matching condition and set the condition to be (Matching Unit is of type Ancient).

Level 28
  • Income
    • Events
      • Time - Every 30.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each Integer A from 1 to *max player* do:
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Temp_UnitGroup = (Units in (Playable map area) owned by Player(Integer A) of type *ancient*
          • Player - Add (Number of units in Temp_UnitGroup) to Player(Integer A) Current gold
          • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_Temp_UnitGroup)
icon_biggrin.gif

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
You loop for all players that it is to affect and pick all their units that are of the type that they give money and count them. Afterwhich you simply use maths to work out the ammount of gold to give and then give that ammount of gold to that player. The loop would mean it does that for all players.

Ofcourse you do that every 30 seconds.

Level 4
hm ....but I wanna easy income...I want to know what variables that are.... and yea I know bollan variable ..but what for it ? units ((Triggering unit)is Ancient)equal to TRUE
I can´t give to that condition type Triggering unit.... ....:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.