• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] Make a spell casted by every one

Level 6
Hello !
I made a spell which boost the movespeed of the caster based on the rune of speed. But when i have multiple casters with the spell, when i press the button only one cast it.
I want it to work like defend or burrow : everyone who has it cast it !
Is it hardcoded within the spell or can i change it ?

Thanks !

Level 25
I don't think you can change that. I think the only spell that can set this is the Channel spell by (un)checking the 'Unique Cast' flag.
What you could do is use the Channel spell as base and when someone casts that Channel spell, then create dummy and let the dummy cast spell like Bloodlust, etc. that increases movement speed.

Other option could be to detect when unit casts the spell, get player's current selection and order each selected unit to cast the spell as well.
I am not sure how save it is to use player's current selection for this in multiplayer games, though.

Level 6
Just remember that Berserk is an Instant ability, meaning that it skips cast animations and everything related to Cast Point / Cast Backswing.

But if that's fine with you then who cares. The alternative is just as easy though.

And there is no way to change if a spell is instant or not i guess ?
You just "need to know"