• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make a nice icon for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I have made my own ability for a hero, it goes like this:

The Gnoll Shaman learns from ancient forfathers. Gives a permanent bonus to Intelligence and gives mana per each kill.

Level 1: Adds 6 intelligence and gives 4% of the Gnoll Shamans max mana per kill.

Level 2: Adds 12 intelligence and gives 8% of the Gnoll Shamans max mana per kill.

Level 3: Adds 18 intelligence and gives 12% of the Gnoll Shamans max mana per kill.

I dont find any icon that fits my ability real good, so i thougt mayby someone that's good at making icons here would like to make one. The hero is called, as you see, Gnoll Shaman, but im not sure of the name of the ability.

If you are interested just post it here and let me know when you are finished.

Level 6
Sounds like fun. Do you still need those?

What is it like though? He learns from some scrolls or he summons those forfathers? Or is it just a mental thing?
I was thinkin of a gnoll silluete with a bunch of spirits around him...

Status
Not open for further replies.