• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Magnifiecent JJ's Sol RPG 2!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This Map was made by me, and a Friend of mine. It is My FIRST map. It's an RPG. I went nuts on all the models...Quite a few nintendo heros as well as warcraft models. If you really want to mod my map, go ahead. Just give me credit for it. Every Character has his/her special abilities. Bosses are hard, but not too hard. There are many places to set up your base. I suggest using humans, not the tent. Well, thats about it!

Keywords:
RPG, Fratelli Guy, Magnificent JJ,
Contents

Magnifiecent JJ's Sol RPG 2! (Map)

Reviews
18:56, 2nd Aug 2008 Ash: We do not allow 'edits' of closed source maps as per our new rules.

M

18:56, 2nd Aug 2008
Ash: We do not allow 'edits' of closed source maps as per our new rules.

Level 11
You still need to give him Credits because most People dont know that SOL is the name of the Original maker ....

1. You can play the Enemy
2. Its HEROS not Hero's and ENEMYS not Enemy's
3. Loadingscreen quality look bad
4. "Newest Version is always avaible at Epicwar.com just Search SOL RPG" .. They wont
find your map .. you never searched SOL RPG at Epicwar didn't you ?
5. Give Credits to Model makers
6. Angel Model is Bugged alwasy death animation
7. Base Builder Things just lie around and you can build more than one base
8. Samus Aran has wings which doesnt fit to the model
9. You did not do much on the Map .. just renamed the Heros/Changed model
10. Terrain is the Same like in the Most SOL RPG
11. No New Items
12. Too many Fire Effects
13. Many Models dont work
14. Preview Screen is from CLAUD MODDED
and MUCH more ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
Derrrrrr

you Still Need To Give Him Credits Because Most People Dont Know That Sol Is The Name Of The Original Maker ....

1. You Can Play The Enemy
2. Its Heros Not Hero's And Enemys Not Enemy's
3. Crappy Loadingscreen
4. "newest Version Is Always Avaible At Epicwar.com Just Search Sol Rpg" .. They Wont
Find Your Map .. You Never Searched Sol Rpg At Epicwar Didn't You ?
5. Give Credits To Model Makers
6. Angel Model Is Bugged Alwasy Death Animation
7. Base Builder Things Just Lie Around And You Can Build More Than One Base
8. Samus Aran Has Wings Which Doesnt Fit To The Model
9. You Did Not Do Much On The Map .. Just Renamed The Heros/changed Model
10. Terrain Is The Same Like In The Most Sol Rpg
11. No New Items
12. Too Many Fire Effects
13. Many Models Dont Work
14. Preview Screen Is From Claud Modded
And Much More ... ( Dont Want To Continue Playing This Crap Map)

I Made The Models Genious

Level 4
I know, I can't get those to work, because my idiot brother deleted the BLPs cause he was obsessed with just MDX files....

This is my first map, so I still need to work out a few of the bugs, and find a new loading screen...I know the current one sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
If you think its so bad, try it out and check some of my awesome skills and models. Use Kirby to kill the blademaster, get the sword thingy, and click it. It will turn kirby into sword kirby

Ah, late reply, I wasn't saying it was bad, I was saying this type of thing has been done a LOT.