• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Magna Aegwynn

So I finally managed to make some female model and finish it. This time it's Aegwynn, as far as I know she is one of the main characters(was) in the Warcraft universe and I haven't see some models of her so I got an idea to make one.
Update1: Added colar and changed the cloth to look more to original artwork.(thanks to paladinjst for pointing that out)
Update2: Added shoulder pads.
Previews
Contents

Aegwynn (Model)

Aegwynn_Portrait (Model)

Reviews
The_Silent
Moderation: Looks good and works ingame. Approved.
Magna Aegwynn finally here!!
(I hope you can give Aegwynn white hair version, also for your Jaina model)
Didn't her hair become white only after she passed the guardian's power on to Medivh? So I suppose such a version wouldn't use Atiesh, but some more mundane staff.
Anyway, a superb model, 5/5

Level 6
If someone would be interested in making a sound set fitting to Aegwynn ingame, i'd suggest using Johanna the Crusader from Heroes of the Storm, as her voice actress is the same as the one for Aegwynn that appears briefly currently in World of Warcraft.

Just sort out all the Crusaderish and silly parts parts, and you'll have a nice sound set that really fits!

This is really fun to see that she's now on the database as I'm convinced a campaign about her story would be a really fun mod to play for us Warcraft-lore-nerds.

Level 2
This is how you tweak Jaina's Model add additional spell animations. Good Job man/woman