• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Magic the Gathering TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
<Updating>

[RAINBOW]Magic the Gathering TD[/RAINBOW]

Is the newest of my (ours hawks and mine) projects.

As an result of "Evolving TD"'s race ideas, I decided to make a MTG TD.

It will include 6 races:
Forest
Plain
Swamp
Mountain
Island
Artifact

Level 7
no. It just evolved out of the game idea when I was thinking about the races ;)
we will STILL finish evolving TD

Level 7
Well that's good, cause I liked that idea. Also, somebody else posted pretty much the same idea in the idea factory, so just be sure you guys are not making the same game...

Level 7
I'm working on Plain at the moment. They will get good as I developed some formulas which with I can balance all my towers properly ;)

Level 7
Hmm first strike is really difficult to make as an ability. Maybe the units will have abilities like first strike, but it will only have effect on the attack speed. Cuz: How do you want to converse first strike in a td?

Level 7
sry for doublepost bit i have to pool a map to hawk!
That is the alpha version. Some towers are in. Many not. 2/4 races begun.
Creep movement doesnt work for all spawns. Here you go ;)

Attachments

• MTG TD Alpha.w3x
    70.9 KB · Views: 72
Level 24
K, I'll look at it. So, anyone have comments, ideas, or questions?

(P.S JanSze in your sig its,.bottlegnomes.co.nrbottlegnomes.freeforums.org - Index page[/url], now remember?) Also, I think that I gave you admin powers at bottle gnomes. Take a look around if you can. I am going to re-direct TrueBattle > BottleGnomes.

Level 7
lol you need to make players start with gold and make the workers invurable so wolfs don't try and attack them. also about first strike make it deal more dmg like 1 time every minute and base it on sering arrow

dont think I'm stupid please...

It's an ALPHA. ALPHAS are unplayable ;) As I said I just pooled the map to hawk so he can take a look at it.

To oyur idea: that's good ;) Maybe I can use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.