Mag'har Grommash Hellscream (reforged)

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
A recolor of the classic Grommash Hellscream to Mag'har/brown orc for Warcraft Reforged.

Icons are also avalable.
Previews
Contents

Icons (Icon)

Mag'har Grommash Hellscream (reforged) (Texture)

Level 3
Hey that looks very good. I am researching how to also do this but i can not find tools for reforged. How did you do that? I want change some animations, colors and if i learn all this i can to edit things like weapons.

Hey that looks very good. I am researching how to also do this but i can not find tools for reforged. How did you do that? I want change some animations, colors and if i learn all this i can to edit things like weapons.

Hi, personnaly i use Retera Model Studio (Retera Model Studio Reforged Hack) you can find on Youtube some tutos to see how to instal it and use it.

From Retera's model studio i extract the skins (which are in .dds), i convert them in .psd, and modify them in photoshop.

Level 3
Hi, personnaly i use Retera Model Studio (Retera Model Studio Reforged Hack) you can find on Youtube some tutos to see how to instal it and use it.

From Retera's model studio i extract the skins (which are in .dds), i convert them in .psd, and modify them in photoshop.

Thank you alot, there are so much think I have in mind! I have no time right now so i will do it later but do you know if it also allows animation transfer/edit (especially of very similar units)?