1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Lumbermills

Submitted by Mike
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
4 types of lumbermills: from lumber hut to big factory.

Changelog:

1.01 - added platform, added Origin and Overhead Refs.

Keywords:
Lumber mill
Contents

Lumbermills (Model)

Reviews
11:30, 22th May 2016 Changes Made. Approved 11:30, 19th Mar 2016 The_Silent: Another great model, but suffers from some of the issues your other model did. "Overhead" and "Origin" attachment points. The Sawbench, stub, ect. In front of the...
  1. 11:30, 22th May 2016
    Changes Made. Approved

11:30, 19th Mar 2016
    The_Silent:
    Old Review
    Another great model, but suffers from some of the issues your other model did.
    • "Overhead" and "Origin" attachment points.
    • The Sawbench, stub, ect. In front of the building will float if the structure is put on a hill. Please add a base or something to prevent this.

2. apcrabnightlive

apcrabnightlive

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Excellent lumbermill and I love the 4 tiers. :D

3. Warseeker

Warseeker

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The window need more lighting for the lumbermill who has the yellow roof,
    The carage looks good
    Also, that one above the roof (I don't know how they call it in english) but it's need more shading,
    Just suggession, anyway, Good work on this one as well :D 5/5

4. Gottfried

Gottfried

Resources:
    Resources:
    Impressive!

5. SNIper of DARKness

SNIper of DARKness

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    As I see you're having your way with the buildings why not make some Town Halls? Those could come in handy as The Hive lacks any kind of special Human Town Hall, would be quite nice.

6. MiniMage

MiniMage

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Although it would add a shitload of work, I would recommend adding a peasant or something to move the wagon with wood. The current ghost state just looks weird.
    That is how it is for most buildings. People naturally add life and make it a lot cooler ingame.

Also, something about the lumber bouncing back and forth, the three logs in the window, it looks strange. The only ideas I have to improve that adds a lot of work though. Way more than the animation of a peasant. The first being that instead of having three logs, I would suggest one log, which slides through the sawblade, splits in two and falls onto two piles on the ground. Or you could attach a ramp of sorts and make the logs slide down that ramp into a mixed pile.

7. Mike

Mike

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Its a good idea with peasant. I thought about it during work. I would like to add him, but my skills in animations (especially units) weak for that( if someone agrees to do this, it would be great. Who want to work on it - write me.

8. Arad MNK

Arad MNK

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Looks pretty nice. You are saving many people by these models.

9. Emm-A-

Emm-A-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great Work with your buildings. I am just downloading them because they are so awsome, I wanted to make a "settlers" map years ago and now it seems to be possible bro :)

10. SNIper of DARKness

SNIper of DARKness

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    This is so much better.
    An improvement I say.

11. BiroN

BiroN

Resources:
    Resources:
    I really like your 4 tier sets. Lovely!
    I think the first tier of this one needs more team-color.

12. apcrabnightlive

apcrabnightlive

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Nahhh the current team color is already enough.