• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

[Cinematic] Love couple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Info

war3logo3.gif
Love story
Love story is a novel that revolves around two teenagers. They are engulfed in the love for one another, but both reside in two complete different worlds. She's a famous actress surrounded by fame and riches. He is small-time criminal that steals for survival.
Will this love ever work? watch and find out!
Production
Love story is a part of a Cinematic production called Reproduction. Our target is to show you the best of the best! and alot of unique work.
Picture:
1-3093940-5968-t.jpg
Name:Love Story
Genre:Romance
Creator:GamerCreutz
Terrainer:trexgod2k7

Characters

1) Stella (Actor): No i cant, what if my parents see it?
2) Jim (Criminal): Run away with me! / Give me your money!
3) James (Dad): Why you want to be with a criminal! / I cant accept this..
Thread will be updated, once i am finished

This is written in Night elf theme, so i recommend to use that

Last edited:
Level 13
You've got a story going here, that hasn't been done quite before in cinematics from my recollection. Could be quite interesting to see unfold.

Small question: Is this something you will be making? (last sentence made me hesitant)

btw, I had a small glimpse at your story, and there are some grammatical mistakes you made there. I rewrote the story a little. hope you can appreciate it.

Love Story is a novel that revolves around two teenagers.
They are engulfed in the love for one another, but both reside in two complete different worlds.
She's a famous actress surrounded by fame and riches. He is small-time criminal that steals for survival.
Will this love ever work? watch and find out!

Level 16
You've got a story going here, that hasn't been done quite before in cinematics from my recollection. Could be quite interesting to see unfold.

Small question: Is this something you will be making? (last sentence made me hesitant)

btw, I had a small glimpse at your story, and there are some grammatical mistakes you made there. I rewrote the story a little. hope you can appreciate it.

Thanks you, and yes i will

edit: If you want to help with it or do it yourself, feel free, this is like my .. third project, so i need to finish The Chosen One, and A unnamed one still.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.