• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LOTR Altered melee MOD recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey there!

I'm looking for team-mates for this project.

I would like to find :
  • a terrainerfound! :
    for 3 terrains of melee on the theme of the Lord of the Rings
  • an AI maker
    to add an AI to the remaining factions of the MOD
  • someone able to create a MODfound! :
    to create a custom MPQ and launcher in order to play on several maps with the 14 factions of the MOD
    to create patches for the updates of the MOD
  • a modeller/animator :
    to replace some models that I use and that could be replaced by higher quality models and work on animations of others
    to create a custom main screen of the MOD
  • an artist :
    to create one loading screen for each map
    to create a logo of the MOD and an icon for the .exe
    to create a LOTRish custom UI
    to create a icons

I know this project is ambitious but once ended it would delight the wc3 community. Whoever who have the necessary skills is highly welcome to work with us on this project.

Last edited:
Level 3
C'est génial de voir un projet d'une telle ampleur prendre vie sur un jeu aussi vieu que Warcraft 3 ^^

J'aurais aimé pouvoir t'aider mais il semblerait que je n'ai pas les qualifications que tu recherche (J'ai créée un paquet de maps mais jamais de Launcher ni d'IA :/ )

Bonne chance, j'espère que le projet aboutira ! Si je peux aider d'une quelconque autre manière (Alpha test, idée, lore...), ce serais un plaisir de faire ce peu !

Level 9
Too bad ^^! But thanks for the support!

If you know someone able to help don't hesitate to tell him about the project :)!

Dommage ^^! Mais merci pour le soutien!

Si tu connais quelqu'un capable d'aider n'hésite pas lui parler du projet :)!

Level 9
Leo Akastenix (the current AI maker) will try to finish the script of the first faction (Gondor) and to begin the second one (Misty Mountains). There will be 2 others factions for the v1 release : Silvan Elves and Mordor. The 4 factions are more or less done in terms of gameplay.

If you're interested to join the project, I can send you the dev' map if you want to give it a look first.

Status
Not open for further replies.