• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lost Trigger Editor Toolbar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
again.. :\ (cant find old thread)

I was cleaning the keyboard and accidently hit a key that disabled the toolbar for triggers (The little bar between File, Edit, New, Module, Window, TESH and the trigger directory / selected trigger) What was the key combination to bring it back? :\ Thanks.

Level 12
again.. :\ (cant find old thread)

I was cleaning the keyboard and accidently hit a key that disabled the toolbar for triggers (The little bar between File, Edit, New, Module, Window, TESH and the trigger directory / selected trigger) What was the key combination to bring it back? :\ Thanks.

what do you mean ?

the Menu bar is ordered like this
File Edit View Layer Scenario Tools Advanced Module Window Help

what was missing ? i don't get it

Level 19
lol, next time, learn to make a detailed question since your question doesn't make any senses..

between for real ? you should have said "Under" from the first place..

mods please lock thread

also, please read entire post. it makes sense if you do. i said between File, Eidt, New, Module, Window, Tesh AND (marking the middle of the between) the trigger directory

Status
Not open for further replies.