VGsatomi: Approved. Arena map with save code. Some nice concepts here.
.:: v 1.01a ::.
.:: v 0.993c ::.
- Fixed Damage Spellbook Button
- Balanced the Wood-System
- Re-balanced some Spells
- Increased max. Level of Spells
- Added more Items and a new Shop
- Fixed Firestarter Spellbooks
.:: v 0.993b ::.
- fixed Spellsystem mistake
- fixed some info text
- now stats menu will open, if you choose new hero
- some re-balances
.:: v 0.993a ::.
- increased Spell costs
- fixed some small spell bugs
- edited boss drops
- fixed other small issues
.:: v 0.992c ::.
- New Spell-System added
- Improved Spell-System and added some new Spells
- Spells are split into categories now
- added a new Damage-System
- now 1.24 compatible
- some minor bugfixes
.:: v 0.992b ::.
- changed Map Preview Picture
- changed some conditions in the graveyard
- fixed a bug with damage gain in graveyard
- Heroes can now be saved more than once
- fixed some issues within Siege Mode
- fixed other small issues
- added some difficult adjustments to creeps (stronger Heroes = stronger creeps)
- fixed glitches with the Level System on Stage2
- corrected spelling mistakes on spells
- edited some Spell Info's
- added some special effects/features to Bosses
- some balancing stuff
- fixed other small glitches
HeroesYou can choose between a varity of heroes. Each race is possible, play as human,
orc or whatever race you like. Don't find a race or hero you like?
Gimme your idea about a new Hero and I might add him to the Game!
I based the map of 4 basic Heroes, a Swordman, Warrior, Mage and Archer,
but many Friends and Players gave me some ideas and their Hero suggestions,
so there are over 10 Heroes for now. Each Hero has multiple forms,
that you can get by leveling it. The Hero can evolve in specific Levels,
and gain a new class skill aside with a new look.
Ideas and suggestions to improve the map are always welcome!
If you want your own Hero on the map, then feel free to write me your ideas,
Hero or whatever you want to change or add.
This Map is still under development, so a lot of changes will follow, aside with new areas,
new features and more! You surely can take part of it, giving me ideas or posting bugs you've found,
so that I can solve them, and make the map even better, than it is!
Common InfoVisit my site and join the forum to get the latest versions, or news about the maps,
you can also post some further ideas or suggestions, you have about the map, there.
OMG! I waited so freaking long for this update.. A year maybe?
Terrible. Try harder next time on your shit games.
- added NO-TEAM-ATTACK
- corrected spelling mistakes
- corrected Hotkeys
- edited items
I don't know how hard it would be but is there anyway to set it up so passives will just get overlapped by active abilities?
- fixed the Siege mode Spawns
- fixed some glitches with the Hero Glow
- added some new effects
- fixed some small glitches with the triggers
- added some difficult levels that sets automatically ingame
i just have a question, it stands that sugested players are any, but when i try singleplayer it says not enough players.
I buy a damage spell it says a aoe spell instead of just a damage spell and it never shows up. Actually it was weirder than that. Eventually all I got was "aoe" spells but magically my roots storm bolt and shadow strike were all maxed and if I tried buying any damage spells it would continuously go bat swarm chain lightning and blizzard.
tested the tamer for now and well...got some suggestions:
-more CUSTOM spells...they are almost all (slightly) edited wc3 standard spells
-higher skill levels( at least 5 or something)
-get at least a small refund if your random spell is already maxed.
-more summons =O
-lvl 2 falcon is actually more effective than the lvl 3 falcon ( the 2 lesser ones have way more dmg and hp combined but they cost lesser mana)
-a better spell for the upgraded tamer =/ 20%dmg+3armor/40%dmg+5armor for like 20 secs isnt much for summons. =O would be way more effective if you could cast it on yourself.
-u get later like 100k wood and nothing to spent to. maybe make a trade icon like 1000wood for 100/50 gold or something.
-divine shield is with its 45secs very OP
-more levels =P
loved your map so far, can't wait for more stuff and more areas to be added to it. My friend and I have been making our clan members play with us lol. can't think of any ideas off the top of my head right now, but when I do i'll be sure to post them