• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

S3 Marine Corps Infiltration v1.01A

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

S3 Marine Corps Infiltration v1.01A (Map)

Level 2
I liked the Marines COrps Survival versions ( dunno if it was b4 or after this one ) but I judge that SentryIII does grat job with that. THe only crap is that he protected his work becasue i would like to know how he did the weapon / ammo thing in inventory :) A part of creating is looking at other's works after all .

Level 3
Really annoying that felhounds have feedback now...

It's also very annoying when the rocks block of a passage, and the alternate route takes several minutes to use.

But enough of my griping. The selection of weapons is awesome, and some of the map elements like hacking or finding the password are pretty good.