• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lord_T's Ogreman

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
An ogre superhero wielding a plunger and the Toiletseat of Truth. Meant as a flying unit with 0 flying height. Can be used as a unit too I suppose.

[color=white[Simple geomerges done using Magos' and Oinkerwinkle's tools.
Custom rigged and animated using milkshape 3d.[/color]

Give credit if used...
Don't edit or distribute to other sites without permission.

4-7-09
+Added Studs to toiletseat, improved wrap slightly.
+Added particles and a better camera for portrait anims

Keywords:
Ogre,Ogreman,Superhero,superman,flying,plumber,plunger,toilet,bathroom,toiletseat,epic,sexy,cool,Lord_T,ogre magi, creep,cape,bird,plane,SUPERMAN!
Contents

Lord_T's Ogreman (Model)

Assets
Reviews
01:26, 9th Apr 2009 BlinkBoy: sorry, simple geomerges aren't enough for a model's approval. Please weork harder, if possible, change the skin and improve the animations. Rejected until update.

M

01:26, 9th Apr 2009
BlinkBoy: sorry, simple geomerges aren't enough for a model's approval. Please weork harder, if possible, change the skin and improve the animations. Rejected until update.

Level 10
lol before I read that it was a toilet seat, I thought it was a spikey horseshoe. lol and that doesn't look like a plunger, more like a very bad club. lol maybe you could fix the texture and add more toiletry to the ogre. lol cause it looks like all that's been added is a club, shield, and a pack. needs more changes.

Level 22
lol before I read that it was a toilet seat, I thought it was a spikey horseshoe. lol and that doesn't look like a plunger, more like a very bad club. lol maybe you could fix the texture and add more toiletry to the ogre. lol cause it looks like all that's been added is a club, shield, and a pack. needs more changes.

Did you look at the animations...? But that's an awesome idea.

Toilet paper around his belt xD

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Take the Alchemist backpack, remove the Goblin, and replace the "potion balls" with toilet paper. +Win. :p

Then again, it has a cape, and it seems to have a Flying anim, so maybe that wouldn't work.

Definitely make the toilet seat more... epic. Less like a realistic toilet seat, studded with spikes and strapped to his arm. Remember, Wc3 is like hyper-fantasy; make an awexomely huge toilet seat the size of an actual shield, curved more oval-ish, with ornate gold trim and spikes and stuff. Maybe some webbing in the middle.

Level 5
when i read "Meant as a flying unit with 0 flying height" i almost laughed yo death an flying ogre but the models are much better than the kind of models i can create and its nice idea to make a unit have bot ground and fly animations

Level 6
The plunger needs some more polies, to make it not look like a badly shaded mallet. It needs to be more circular. =)

It also needs to be flatter, not so long...

Level 5
W....T....H.....?! Is he holding a stick with an anvil at the end?! Seriously that does not look like a plunger. No further comments.