• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Footman Corpse by Lord_T

Hey all, Here's a really quick model I whipped up for you guys. It's a dead footman.
Not just any dead footman. It's a dead footman with 6 variations.

It has 4 variations for the ground, and 2 variations where it is pinned to a wall using a sword you can attach.

To use this model, I recommend making a building and giving it the locust ability so it's unselectable.

Then, Attach a sword to the model's Weapon ref using an aura or ability.

Then, Enjoy!

Do not edit or redistribute to other sites without my permission.
Please give credit if used.

Updates
*Removed Team-Color from eyes. Thanks, shamanyouranus!

11-30-08
Added a bloody version.
Fixed minor mesh bugs.

Each model is only about 25 kb.

Keywords:
Footman, Dead, Corpse, Maim, beheaded, rotten, dungeon, dead, slaughter, brutal, attach, your, own, sword
Contents

Footman Corpse by Lord_T (Model)

Footman Corpse by Lord_T (Model)

Reviews
19:32, 5th Dec 2008 Pyritie: Ohohoh, I can definitely see this being useful in a whole bunch of maps. :D
Level 3
Not to discredit the model or anything, but if you create a dummy unit with the locust ability and make a trigger to play it's "death" animation. You can make every unit into a corpse. The unit will not decay because it's just an alive unit with that animation, but used for a visual effect. I did it in a shooting arena map before. After a player dies, their normal unit is 'removed' and the fake locust unit is created and killed in it's place. Looks smooth and no MSI. If you want blood on it, a simple edit to the skin is all that is needed.

Level 3
I have no idea to get all the 6 variations... When I use the model I only get the sitting one. Why? How do I get em all? Thnx