• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

loot 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Until then I advise cleaning out stashes and gathering achievements.

Yeah that's as true as it can get, I'm currently working on Hunted or Hunter which proves to take quite a while, what a lucky coincidence that I happen to enjoy Demon Hunters. But if you want as many achievements as possible I'd strongly recommend for you to complete the achievement Sets Appeal since that will be a lot harder to get without the AH. If you want any hardcore achievements now's also the time since that AH makes a gigantic difference.

Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
And since it wasn't explained here's what loot 2.0 will bring:
Um...
*New game modes including Loot Runs with guaranteed special item drops when successfully completed.
*A new NPC Artisan, the Mystic who has the abiilty to reroll one selected affix on an item.
These are RoS features, not 2.0 features.

Level 13
So what do you guys think about the new loot 2.0? Imo it's actually too easy to find good items. Maybe they should tone it down just a little bit with the smart drops. It's also hard to find good items for your followers :)

Also legendaries drop very often now. I would rather have them drop like they did pre patch, but always be smart drops.

Level 24
Considering the extremly too low rate that we used to have I could survive with a little easy at the moment. :D

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
So what do you guys think about the new loot 2.0? Imo it's actually too easy to find good items. Maybe they should tone it down just a little bit with the smart drops. It's also hard to find good items for your followers :)

Also legendaries drop very often now. I would rather have them drop like they did pre patch, but always be smart drops.
This is not entirely true. Mempos, Witching Hour, Soruces, Mojos, 2H weapons, 1H weapons that are good, gloves/jewellery that are good from 1.x cannot be replaced at level 60. The new roll system and removed affixes and lowered affix ranges make them weaker.

Sources are the best example...
Now
100 damage
400 int
400 vitality
10% critc
4 apoc

Before
250 damage
250 int
10% critc
10 apoc

Modern Mempos cannot roll CritC due to too many prime attributes. Modern Witching Hour belts roll lower attack speed and critd ranges.

but I think this is too easy :/
Are you really using 100% 2.0 gear?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I should mention I don't have any lvl 60 characters. I only play Hardcore :)
So? I have 5 * 60 in HC and am practically minted in it, I am hardly new myself.

Just stack up 1.5 million toughness at 60 and only play T1 and you will be practically invulnerable in the current content. If you can get 100k damage odd you are all set. Sure you can try upping to T2 and things but that is is you can afford the risk.

Level 13
I just meant that I hadn't tried any of the 1.X gear at lvl 60, and from lvl 1-59 loot 2.0 means you have good gear all the time, which you did not in 1.X (if you didn't use the AH).

It's not fun if there is no risk of dying either xD

Status
Not open for further replies.