• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for some forgotten characters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I was looking once a day for maps, models and icons, and i have noticed some forgotten chars (anime, comics, myths, etc...), then i thought, instead on using so repeated models, let's remember the forgotten ones....., I just need models from these characters:

-Hsien-Ko (from Darkstalkers).
-Nevan (Devil May Cry 3).
-Seiya (Saint Seiya).
-Kenshin (Samurai X).
-Samanozuke (Onimusha 3. Demon Siege)

oops, i think i had requested too much for one thread ^^

well...., i accept ideas, links and corrections if ihave writen something wrong. "HAVE A NICE MODELING":razz:

Level 22
Well... hate to shoot you down, but nobody will make models, much less anime, without evidence of a project.
Maybe you should read other requests to see how a request should look. Not everyone knows who these characters will be, so pics would be nice.
I wish you good luck.

Level 4
well, i have no problem on showing u my current project, and btw, what does mean 3 rep?

well..., i'll look for pictures soon...ç

I was busy fixing and translating my previous map to keep it less bugged as possible, so i couldn't keep an eye in there for some time, if u wanna see if i deserve the models for creating a new map, then look at my first one on the maps section, it is called "Survivor v2.1.3", there is the link:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/5690/

Level 4
Level 6
So basically get 2 more little shiny stars and you're set with a few model off my collection. And you could mention about me only having 2 rep. Well, I can make the rules of what I have, for what you want. That and it took me a week or 2 to find all these black_stan models. Don't want my hard work to go to nought and start tossing out models like free cookies at a bake sale.

So basically get 2 more little shiny stars and you're set with a few model off my collection. And you could mention about me only having 2 rep. Well, I can make the rules of what I have, for what you want. That and it took me a week or 2 to find all these black_stan models. Don't want my hard work to go to nought and start tossing out models like free cookies at a bake sale.

lolz, you dont even have 3 rep and you want people to have that to ask for things from you, thats kinda twisted. and by the way, the models are free anyways, jsut google them, you dont need them from this guy. or better yet, just PM black_stan lol, hes a nice guy and im sure he would be happy to give you some models if you show him your project. even sadder is the fact that your so demanding with your respect when i have less posts then you and 5 times your respect even after spamming profanities at the entire community one time when i lost my head.

Level 4

i can understand your way to appreciate black_stan's models...., i know their quality is almost the highest if not already the highest... :p

Level 4
hmmmm....

lolz, you dont even have 3 rep and you want people to have that to ask for things from you, thats kinda twisted. and by the way, the models are free anyways, jsut google them, you dont need them from this guy. or better yet, just PM black_stan lol, hes a nice guy and im sure he would be happy to give you some models if you show him your project. even sadder is the fact that your so demanding with your respect when i have less posts then you and 5 times your respect even after spamming profanities at the entire community one time when i lost my head.

I have got confused, but i think i should thank you...., you have won another rep star then.... i must start thinking about these things or i'll get far than twisted...., well....., i'll try to contat blackstan after i get my mind clear..., see you later... btw, why did u lost your head?

Level 4
hey, now i think, where are the modelers then?

i started thread this looking for model creators to send them this challenge..., well..., i can be happy or lucky if i get at least 1 or 2 mdx by this way..., hehe

Level 4
well, it looks like i have requested too much.... at least i need two models:
-Hsien-Ko (lei lei): from darlstalkers.
-Nevan: from Devil May Cry.

my proyect is elysyum vs underworld, it is not ready yet, i had been working about 3 months on the skills, and programming..., but the terrain is already, and most from heroes are already done, so, i just have to finnish the coding about events, and score tables, btw, now i think about score tables, don't you the codification for a multiboard just like DotA's one at least?

Level 1
If you still want i have the model of samanosuke and i dont ask for any rep altough i don't like to throw all the work i had looking and asking for models and skins of black_stan, so the only thing i ask is that you give credits for black_stan:cool:

Level 4
hehe!

If you still want i have the model of samanosuke and i dont ask for any rep altough i don't like to throw all the work i had looking and asking for models and skins of black_stan, so the only thing i ask is that you give credits for black_stan:cool:

well, i was going to already credit him cause 90% from the cool models i have found for my map came from him... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.