• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for Coder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello! I'm looking for coder to my project, [Role Playing Game] - The Necromancer
In exchange, I can help you with terraining and level-design in your maps (I work in various styles)
The Necromancer is a single-player RPG with its own dark setting
1111.png
Since the project was transferred to Reforged, all the vJASS code of the map became unfit (nevertheless the heroes who made the code will not be forgotten).
It's not neccessary to create systems (inventory system, dialogue system) anew, it would be enough to import some ready-to-use solutions (but it's a trouble for me, too :psmile:)
I'll gladly accept any help

Attachments

• 21.png
    21.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 27
  • 14.png
    14.png
    1 MB · Views: 30
  • 5.png
    5.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 28
  • 12.png
    12.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 21
  • 8.png
    8.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 26
  • 9.png
    9.png
    2 MB · Views: 25
  • 1.png
    1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Level 7
Hi, Tassavader.

I liked the idea of your map. Lucky for you im a returning map creator that also held one of the hiveworkshops spell coding and code fixing workshop.

Im also far more than just a coder. I do it all, balances, code, terrain, effects, advanced spells.

Im willing to you help you and teach you

I use to have a mixed reputation when I was younger because I would fix bugs in peoples maps without their concent and republish

Status
Not open for further replies.