• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] The Necromancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Necro_Logo2.png

Bez_imeni-4.png

About
Version of Warcraft III: Reforged

The Necromancer is an RPG map with individual setting. The world of the game is dark, cold and lifeless. The sun is permanently hidden behind the veil of the dark magic. The Necromancers are the ones who cast the spell that hid the sun, though they are not evil - they just try to prevent the destruction of the world by the greater force, which is dependent from the sunlight.
The map preserves classic WarCraft III visual style, though it has a lot of custom models and textures.

Terrain Screenshots
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 10.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 16.png 17.png 20.png 21.png 22.png 23.png

The Necromancer needs you!

The development started before the announcement of the Warcraft III: Reforged, so the map was originally on JASS. Some time ago, I decided to transfer the project to Lua. Unfortunately, the previous coders were unable to work on the project anymore. If you are a coder and you work with Lua, please contact @tassavadar.

Attachments

• 24.png
    24.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 166
  • 26.png
    26.png
    2 MB · Views: 179
  • 27.png
    27.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 167
Level 21
Quite the doodad work!
The art is good, i hope you go for something eerie/moody sound- and music wise.

Level 7
Quite the doodad work!
The art is good, i hope you go for something eerie/moody sound- and music wise.
Thanks =) I've chosen some audiotracks already, and I plan to work on environment sounds as well. Perhaps, I'll use this track in some locations:
Though the main task now is to find a person who can make code on Lua

Status
Not open for further replies.