• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for amphibious dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi everyone, i'm looking for a model of an amphibious non-flying dragon. Once Mc ! has posted here couple of land-walking dragons (here is an example of such a http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/dragon-49810/?prev=search%3Ddragon%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20). Cool models! If anyone could create an amphibious one, green and able to walk but not to fly?! That would be great.
Reason is simple, i'm working on an altered-melee map with 2 different races and i need such a model. In principal nothing special about here, anyone can be busy with stuff like this. But i decided to make my Naga race more challenging then they are, namely i don't follow the standard melee map line. And for that i need that dragon. Thanks in advance, sincerely Ravernomus

Status
Not open for further replies.