• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Golden Dragon - Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey!

It would be very nice if someone would make me golden dragon. It can look like olofmoleman's dragon. But in mighty golden armor. Of course you can make your own looking dragon but it have to be in mighty golden armor and also it have to be old. Because in my campaign that dragon is the oldest.

I will use this model in my campaign. I really hope someone can make this model because I need it very much. I have not find anywhere dragon like this.

If you can do this I will give you great credits at my campaign(at the beginning and ending of my campaign). And also remember to ask details if you don't understand. The model should be finished in couple of weeks.

Thank you beforehand,
Aeroblyctos

EDIT: No longer needed. Happy Tauren made it. Thanks to him!

Last edited:
Level 2
Out of suggestion maybe you should try this.:thumbs_up:

Attachments

• golden_dragon.jpg
    golden_dragon.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 575
Level 9
well if he wanted a proper dragon with eyes and everything u couldnt do that with the model he provided since olafs models skin is tiled but he could be easy maybe to reclour it and add some bit of the pitlords armor to it and reskin that if thats wat he needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.