• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can anyone make a good Land Walking 4 legged Dragon Model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would but I dont know how to make geosets so i can only edit models and i wouldnt edit MC!'s dragon model. It looks good but check out its animation wugiboy and youll see why its unusable (A freaking 10 second long attack animation and a 9 second long stand animation which is its only stand animation)

Thx for the link to the lindormr model, looks pretty good.

Well I checked out the Lindormr model, it looks awesome but the filesize is kinda large for a warcraft model. In all it takes up around 1.2 MB. Not to be picky but couldnt someone make one that looks good but doesnt take up aton of space. It doesnt have to look perfect

Last edited:
Level 22
I would but I dont know how to make geosets so i can only edit models and i wouldnt edit MC!'s dragon model. It looks good but check out its animation wugiboy and youll see why its unusable (A freaking 10 second long attack animation and a 9 second long stand animation which is its only stand animation)

Thx for the link to the lindormr model, looks pretty good.

Well I checked out the Lindormr model, it looks awesome but the filesize is kinda large for a warcraft model. In all it takes up around 1.2 MB. Not to be picky but couldnt someone make one that looks good but doesnt take up aton of space. It doesnt have to look perfect

Compress the texture to about 50% quality, or maybe even 35% quality, still looks fine.

Level 4
I was being sorta sarcastic cause I didn't like the tone of your post it was quite offensive and a lot of the mods don't like that kind of attitude
so next time express it in a more gentle manner

Sry about that, I just knew someone would suggest that model and Im not sure if its actually usable. I think the model itself is pretty nice but I think the art moderator didnt even take a look at its animations since it seems as if the models animations werent even finished.

And about the Geoset thing, do you know how to take geosets made in Gmax and import them into Mago Model editer, or even turn them into a mdl file?

Status
Not open for further replies.