• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone brave enough to make a DRAGON?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I am making a map called 'Rise of the dragon Lords open rpg'.
So i am alooking for a dragon model.The reason i cannot use the warcraft 3 dragons i because they really suck.
I need a that walks on land,has huge wings,long neck( so he looks like a real dragon not the stuff blizzard made)
And if you think of something that would make him loook coller be my guest and add it.

OK you think why should i make it for him?I got enough work already!
OK as an apreciatiion for the model you will be given atleast 15% of the map credit(pretty much dont you think)

Ok if you are thinking of or plannin on makig the model inform me right now right here!

Level 1
i might b interested but i need to fix some software issues on my pc. once thats done i can make the model, i need some reference tho, like images of what u want it to look like and animation details etc...
also for the textures, i prefer if u had someone do it but i am capable of making textures (not too amazing ones lol) and for that i need to know what color u want which parts of the dragon etc etc etc... but that comes after the model is finished and before i make the animations.

Level 9
Exellent work werewolf i like that model.The only thing you should now about him is change him to like color green or black.Cause i never seen brown dragons.Then give him some claws cause it seemes wrong without em.Then when u making the wings make them lil bigger.Also make then like bat's wings.I should say thats pretty much it.
Oh ya and also add little spikes on his spine if you can.

Level 45
K, Still havnt added teeth and alpha on wings but this is some screenshots of he's animes:
He will have:
Stand 1
Stand 2
Stand 3
Stand 4
Stand Ready
Stand Victory
Attack 1
Attack 2
Attack 3
Walk
Spell
Birth
Death
Decay flesh
Decay Bone
Here Are soem shots of he's anims.
Stand Ready:

Stand 4

Attack 2

I'v spent a total of 8+hours straght on him. So people better be thankful for all the effort I put in him when I submit him. Hope I dont wreck him when i export...

Level 9
Cata that dragon tottaly sucks and im not sure if that image is even real dude.Anyway u cant tell werewolf how his dragon should like....

Level 7
It's a pretty cool dragon.

If you want to spend more time polishing it, I would advice you to make the claws a bit shorter.
And do something about the legs.
The front legs should be at the same length as the back legs, with the back legs being a bit more muscular.
Just a suggestion :roll:

Level 12
the dragon looks good overall, pretty good skin, good model and animations. the only problem is his front legs look a little long especially in stand 4. maybe thats just the animation stretching it out or maybe its just me.

also can you animate humanoids?

Level 45
that dragons cool fo its style but the filter used is smoothend at 20x. lol reminds me of the prog I usta use. DAm i need that prog bad.
Well now..I patching him up. Some of he's anims are gone abit yuk(cuz of the exporter) but they wont do to much damage. Now all I have to do is get him to work ingame (i cant get him to show up!!) and fix the textures the geosets attach to then fix the geoset anims with the corpse.

Level 3
Level 9
Whos parents are gonna buy him or her a 3000$ 3d studio with knowing the girl of the boy gonna sooner or later get bored with it.....

So werewolf about when are u gonna post the dragon i CANT wait!1

Level 3
Mecheon said:
I deleted Cata's post

Post how to get things illegally again and I'll unleash a banstick on your ass

Anywho Wulf, corpses are easy after you've done them for a while

oops srr

Level 9
WE HAVE TO KEEP THIS TOPIC ALIVE!!!!!!!!

until werewolf returns.Everyone post something.Just until werewolf returns :)
:)

Level 45
yeah, thats very true! I originaly made this for myself! Now, since its my fist model "I WANT" to take my time and get evrything checked so that my future models look good and smooth as well. I have another prob with the draggy and I'm talkin to RDZ about it. Also can anyone get me a free legal version of milkshape 1.7.4+ cuz my dam trials only got 8 days left!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.