• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Texture- Dragon (Deathwing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx for your work but this is only a recolered version of the normal skin^^ i need a hole new skin without this metals with good quality
dragon.jpg

Level 25
I'm leaving for a festival tomorrow, and won't be back till in a week. But yeah, I've done a little (the head):
150077-albums4247-picture59123.png

I'm basing it on BloodElf300's recolor, 'cause I like its color scheme. Don't expect it to be the best of quality, since it's a request (I'm lazy as fuck). I may do some finishing touches to make it look better when it's all done though, depending on my motivation to work on it.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Bump. I hope you upload that to the skins section, it could be very useful if someone was doing something with the different dragon aspects. (I doubt you'd re-skin that for every color though lol...)

Status
Not open for further replies.