• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a partner for a half done Enfo's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Yo, Am working on a enfo themed map. Its tileset is based off sunken ruins, where the monsters come out of a cave and follows the path through the jungle to the temple at the other side.

The map is kinda done tbh, there is a list over stuff that I've done: The Movement triggers, spawning triggers, Life triggers etc, Teleports(Sideways and to the shops etc). Also Bounty trigger that divides the bounty to the number of players in play. Terrain (The terrain is quite good tbh.)

The only thing remaining is:
Heroes.
More creeps (aka waves)
Bosses and triggered abilities from them.

So what am looking for is someone who wants to create heroes/waves in a unique enfo's map with me, if you have other ideas feel free to post. You have to have medium knowledge of the editor, am NOT <-- using Jass, this is all GUI. Dont be lazy with tooltips, they are a bitch to write, but I expect them to be somewhat decent.

I have added first few waves and a hero, its its all ready to be tested, and the hard work is kinda done.

Hope to hear from someone willing to work with me. Am gonna post screenshots of the map in a few min.

Edit: Screenshots will come later on then I expected, am sitting on my laptop atm and its kinda crap and cant do max settings, so you'll have to wait until I get home, sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.