1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Team Survival

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by Azryel, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Azryel

Azryel

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi everyone, am here looking for some people that have skill with triggers for my version of Enfos Team Survival i have build the map and the chars, and now i just need to put all of that together, things like Spells, wave spawning and in game commands, and sence i have no clue on how to do that i came to my favorite place to ask for help ^^

Here is the List of things that are allrdy and need to be done:

1: Map = Done
    2: Heroes = Done (i have all there abb saved in txt document)
    3: Spells = Not yet ( as i sad i have them on "paper")
    4: Mobs lvl 1-40 + Boss = Done
    5: Triggers = Not yet
    6: In game commands = Not yet

If anyone is intersted in helping you can PM me or just post here and we will be in touch! Note: I am willing to hand over my map to someone that will do the rest only thing i ask i that my name is on the map when it is done! Cheers :thumbs_up:

2. Djole

Djole

Resources:
    Resources:
    I would gladly help you dude!

3. Kercyn

Kercyn

Resources:
    Resources:
    I can help you too. Even though I'm not expert when it comes to triggering, the things that you ask for are fairly simple.

4. Mendel

Mendel

Resources:
    Resources:
    same here, i'll help

5. Azryel

Azryel

Resources:
    Resources:
    Cheers guys i am glad i had some responce on the topic after 3 weeks :)
    i will PM you all and send you the copy of map and TxT doc with Spells in it! All so it would be nice to know, what things you can do spells, triggers or game commands so we can plan some action's on who will do what in this project!

6. Mendel

Mendel

Resources:
    Resources:
    cool, it's great that u have the map done, and all skills done, now i just want to understand a couple of things, the monsters attack from these 4 portals at the top right?
    and than the yare going to attack these 2 portals at the middle right?
    also i suggest u write down the team u have now, who confiremd he's help. i will help.
    and also, where does the hero's spawn after the player has picked a hero.

+ you have msn?

7. Azryel

Azryel

Resources:
    Resources:
    The mobs spawn from 2 Portals for each team at the top of the map! The Hero when picked or when respawns after death gets at the middle of the map near the portal where that wave of mobs must reach for one team to lose the game! About ppl that are woriking on the map, so far it is just Kercyn and Me, i have send PM to other ppl that sad they will help but haven got any responce yet! Kercyn is working on the Spells so we need someone who will put Triggers for Mob Spawning, Hero Spawning etc in game, and Game Commands!
    Yes i have MSN you can use my mail that i have send you by PM!

8. naitsirk

naitsirk

Resources:
    Resources:
    I can do Mob Spawning and Hero Spawning:p