• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] Looking at Screenshots...wth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question(hope so). I used my printscreen button during warcraft tft, but when I go to look at the screenshot, IT WONT OPEN???? I am absolutely at a loss for what to do.....any help plz. I've tried opening it using diff programs such as paint(dont ask ^^), a photo program, and word. It always says its not a compatible format, such as jpeg or w/e. plz help my confused little brain >_<.

Thnx,Chris

Level 1
LOLz, sry about it being in the wrong spot, I'll get it right next time ^^.Anywayz,Thnx, that helps make new ones, but how do I open ones alrdy saved? Btw, feel free to slap me if you get annoyed, haha, I would really appreciate the help.

Thnx again, Chris

Level 1
Wow, thnx jacek, you are the shiznit man! Can't thank you enough, party at 9:00 my house, free drinks till 9:05.
lolz, thnx again man !!

WOOT, Chris p.s. Props to Jacek !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.