• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Look like gothic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Look like gothic? What I need to change?

Attachments

• szpiegunek.PNG
    szpiegunek.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 354
Ya know, for a high-res, I actually like this. Too bad it's high-res.

Lol you dick :p

its not gothic! CAUSE THERE ARENT ANY PEOPLE WIT BLACK HAIIIRRR.... no, it really isnt. its not really gray enuf...

Gothic =! emo and not black haired people cutting themselves or listening to death people. BUT, if you are sensibly talking about the gothic stoneworking (like gargoyles and greyish things [which I believe you are]) then I suppose you're right :)

The stand is a little too high, because the guy is a short man... make one bigger or smaller. Otherwise... nice. Although, why's a guy with a food stand standing right in front of a smithy? >_>

Level 36
Belgarath of you say Gothic is the same thing as emo then you srsly need to go check the reason gothic and emo is two completely different words, and styles. If you didnt mean that, then fine. :p

About the terrain, what can I say, its high res <.< >.>
And as others pointed out, missing some statues :p

Belgarath of you say Gothic is the same thing as emo then you srsly need to go check the reason gothic and emo is two completely different words, and styles. If you didnt mean that, then fine. :p

About the terrain, what can I say, its high res <.< >.>
And as others pointed out, missing some statues :p

Nah I didn't have a better comparison, that's all (or better words >_>)

Omg, guys he's not talking about gothic. He's talking about THE GAME Gothic II. I think, cuz that's exactly how the entrance to the town looks in Gothic II.

What town, Khorinis? Are you kidding me? It's completely different. And also, why would he be talking about Gargoyles...

He used a model from XGM....

Oh no who gives a crap tbh? Oh, and, I think it's 2 models or 1 model and a skin. As long as it's not giving himself credits, I don't think it matters - or if he doesn't release it openly something like that. But, um, you obviously go to the site too, so what's your point...

Level 18
i think high resolution models should have their own standard for terraining ability.

For UTM things, its obviously going to be better then a terrain with no imports... so we made the standard higher for the UTM terrains...

So since high rez is WAY better looking than UTM models, the standard for High rez terrains should go up.

PS: i cant see the PNG picture >.> right now my interenet is on dialup <,<

Level 18
lol ya dialup sucks >.> my wifi stopped working like a month ago, and i dont get cable until march ... lmao!! fuck

but the high rez models are definetly not shit. You can make really good terrains with them. It makes it very realistic, and i have seen VERRY GOOD high rez terrains... i dont know where to find them anymore, but they were reallyy nice.

and for those who say its shit just for the fact that its high rez, its truly not.Thats probably because they have never tried it....

and once we have computers that use Bose-Einstein condensates for CPU's , the file sizes of the high rez models will become so miniscule that noone would care anymore about its filesize <,<

Status
Not open for further replies.