• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Loneliness, the true undeath...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Deathbringer, Deathbringer. Although i am not a chic <so you better not try and hit on me> i don't think the wounded puppy act will work for very long, and also the aspect of 'bloodshed' doesn't seem very apealing to the opposite sex... But hey, its really your preference of doing things, this is just me putting my Two Cents in, probrably unwanted too.
~The Nord

Level 22
"I have traveled alone for years, brandishing my blade, slaying my foes, yet no amount of bloodshed can fill the empty hole in my heart, for it waits for someone, for whom i do not know..."

One of those foes yoyu slayed was probably the one you were looking for, LOL. You know the saying "there's someone out there for everyone?" Well that someone may have come to an early demise at your hands. Nice, huh?

But The Raven is right...video game sites...especially RTS, has among the lowest female fandom of any gener...try console RPG sites (i.e. squaresoft, enix, ect...) Those sites are rife with them! :lol:
-VGsatomi

Level 3
Geez, Deathbringer, a girlfriend over the net is kinda pointless don't you think? You should try to find a girlfriend in the real world instead.

U.V

U.V

Level 7
1. i think you should never say 'whatever i can find is good enough right now'. if youre really for someone to fill that hole o'yours it should only be the one you truely love - which brings me to my 2nd point:

2. i bet that most of the girls youll find over the net will be living far away from you, not to mention the fact that you hardly know who is it your talking to. as one from this thread has already written: go find the one you seek in the real world - its easier and better.

good luck!!

Level 2
Ok listen , Now I talk 2 diffrent ways, one around the net, and the other around the ladies, you cant use your sorrow as a way to catch the fish, you gotta just play good, now this is the way I talk on the net,
now hell with that, too bad I cant curse, that really pisses me off, use MSN for that stupid damn (replaced word) searching on the net. good luck boys

Status
Not open for further replies.