• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LOLS To BLIZZ! ye wasted my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
LOL!! Just now when I logged in.....I GOT BANNED!....so my life was wasted on a game. Why I was banned? I have no idea. Seriously I've done nothing wrong to get banned so why am I banned? Im trying to get in touch with em but there not replying to my new address >.>. BLIZZ want to buy brains.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
What game are you refering to? since on all multiplayer games you can get banned (from blizzard) so please state which one or we will automaticly asume it is World of Warcraft.

You were probably banned for having incorrect infomation on your acount, spamming, being hacked, or disobeying server specific rules.

And I dought blizzard will be in any hurry to respond to your plead for reason since you are 1 of millions playing WoW and aslong as they are getting money from all of them, they do not really care about individuals and so will respond to any requests for mercy when they find time.

And again, another reason not to play WoW. . .

Oh don't even start your anti-WoW BS.. I've been banned many times and many times I've been unbanned with a simple apology email stating I did not understand it was in the rules etc.

You were probably banned for language, usually just a 3 day ban, nothing permanent.

Blizzard cares about its customers, sure they enjoy money (and you sure as hell can't say you wouldn't) but they do care about what you have to say.. most people just throw little hissy fits because they had their suggestions ignored in the suggestions forum lol

Level 6
-.- Bleh. Whatever. I've been told that I have logged onto someones acc, hacked it, changed the password and then cancelled the account, I mean wtf? why would I do that?.....I dont even know this 'persons' account...once again, BLIZZ want to buy brains...o_O.....

Level 7
I think you could be suffering from the "Im maknig It up" disease.But if not e-mail bliz or something and explain that you didn't do and work it out its not that big a deal neways.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Blizzard didn't waste your life, you did. They just made you aware of the fact that you have been wasting it.

I love how people throw out "WOW is evil because people have taken their lives over it"..

You realize people THAT mentally unstable shouldn't be outside of a hospital anyway.. they need help, and meds don't cure mental instability..

People do things because of games all the time, WoW isn't really a game anymore, its a game with a social environment, and like all social environments some people overreact and bad things happen, welcome to RL meets Gaming

Em!

Em!

Level 25
I meet a girl from another country on WoW and we hit it off but she was from another country so we couldn´t really built any relationships. She was cute though oh just for the record we didn´t hit it off til we talked on msn.
I got deppressed by that fact but also because of this i was able to stop playing WoW i was really addicted.

and on a topic note, i got banned once because i joined in on a guildbuddy of mine in his spamming of channels, actually i just said a few words. I got banned for it but he didn´t!!

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
WOW Alotof Garbage has 2 red dimonds. . .
Well anyway Windows vista + WoW = lag since vista requires more to run and all DX10 cards lag like mad with DX9 games so only when WoW goes DX10 should you update.

Also who cares about WoW. . .
Don't like it? Make your own MMORPG!

Mods I think this topic must be shut down or MR topic creator will end up with 3 RED dimonds. . .

And -21 reputation, what a sight. . .
I would feel very sad with my self if I had that.
Maybe you should try and improve your behavior instead of posting pointless spam.

Level 36
Well, DX10 cards are backwards compatible with Dx9 aren't they? It shouldn't lag at all since Vista is designed with the new Dx10 systems.... so really if the game is compatible with Vista then it should be compatible with DX10. Of course there will be problems to work out since the technology is quite new... regardless, Dx10 is the future of gaming. To the max.

Level 6
QFT. You are damn right there, but it seems the other 8 million players don't seem to get that xD

1) Brad im not a bad egg like said in your sig :(

2) WoW is teh awsomez i have 4 lvl 70's and i didnt even do it myself, i have something that does it for me, kk?

Level 36
Meaning you either have a bot or a powerlevelling service meaning that YOU ARE INDEED A REALLY BAD EGG. It is immoral, inethical and against the rules to use either of those, and truly, every other 70 on rhe planet could beat you. Why? Because they actually PLAYED their way to the top, so they have FAR more experience then you do. It's like buying a character, you're a noob, you don't know how anything works, and you totally suck at the game, because you don't have any experience playing.

Level 6
Meaning you either have a bot or a powerlevelling service meaning that YOU ARE INDEED A REALLY BAD EGG. It is immoral, inethical and against the rules to use either of those, and truly, every other 70 on rhe planet could beat you. Why? Because they actually PLAYED their way to the top, so they have FAR more experience then you do. It's like buying a character, you're a noob, you don't know how anything works, and you totally suck at the game, because you don't have any experience playing.

I've lvled 1 to 70 >.> i did a druid >.< i told myself i would never do it again ^.^ plus i know how to play WoW, as i've had the game since it came out and i've made it to commander rank PVP with a priest i lvled to 60 (Other then my 70 druid) and got to blackwing lair and still had a life :O it was a tough job, but only the toughest egg could could do it.

PS - I'm not a bad egg :(

PPS - PLing services are to sloppy, i play during the day, but during the night...dun dun dun...

LOL=Lots of Laughter, Laughing out loud
LOLZ=Lots of Laughterz, Laughing out loudz

Level 6
As this is a spam thread (it is made by AlotofGarbage) I will spam with a pointless question. What is the difference between LOLS and LOLZ?

:grin: :grin: :grin:

(no need to answer it, it is just a spam :coolgrunt:)

:( You upset my feelings! and since this thread was RESSURECTED................dotdotdotdot...theres no difference between LOLS AND LOLZ. And back on topic! Got level 70 ages ago, xP. Just waiting for the next major patch(and if not wrong, it contains the Nether Drake flying mount!). So can we let this thread die again? kkthnxbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.