• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Locust Hero

Reactions: deepstrasz
Locust hero. Made for my map. It has 2 Bllizzard's animations and other are mine. It has team colour, portrait and uses ingame textures.

>UPDATED<
Particles deleted

Keywords:
Locust, Hero,
Contents

Locust Hero (Model)

Reviews
18:48, 17th Oct 2008 Pyritie: Remove the particles please. Also the portrait anim is kinda messed up. 18th Oct 2008 Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.

M

18:48, 17th Oct 2008
Pyritie: Remove the particles please. Also the portrait anim is kinda messed up.

18th Oct 2008
Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.

Level 6
(Quote, Traxamillion: doesnt look much like a hero)
That's just...stupid... you aren't helping him fix the model by just saying mean comments:angry: . Use Constuctive Critisism...that means telling him HOW it doesnt look muhc like a hero... so that he CAN improve the model!

I think it looks kick@$$ compaired to the regular WC3 locust model! 5/5+ Rep For the effort! But maybe it shuld have a tiny hero glow? Anyways, this model deserves a thumbs up! :thumbs_up:

Level 2
I think the model itself is nice.

Its not to big thats good

but what i don't like about it is the animations give it some more what you say movement cause he seems restricted .

Hes seems more like a unit than a hero due to that. and as other have said Give it a glow.

Level 6
maybe make it look less bug-eyed. coz as it is now - with its too bug-eyed eyes - it looks like one of the cheezy, non-wc3ish insect/flower models here.

Level 4
And if you just want it bigger, make it in the editor instead of complain...

I think it looks good! 5/5

Well if you do that, the missile art becomes bigger as well

For example, I need to make this Locust to normal size with the Scaling Value of 4.00 (Which his huge by the way), and when it fires missiles, the missile art size will match the scaling value of the attacker

Make this locust bigger and it can become decent

Level 22
Im so sorry to be flaming..
8/5
5/5
Awsomly Usefull..?
Its nothing special, sorry my opinion, but please look at some great model from General Frank, or someone, and then tell yourself that this bug (which looks pretty much like a normal Locust) is an exactly as good or better model as any of those.
Please. Take ratings serious.

Level 10
Now I've brought my army of evil locusts to eat your brains!
Wait a second. Where are they... man my boots are dirts and bloody.
Nice. Very nice.
Undead? Locusts are anything but undead... or human, or orc... or night elf...
5/5

Level 1
Kinda Cool :)

looks Funneh... i love Locusts But its a bit small it should be a leader so i think you should make it bigger else than that Awsome :thumbs_up: 5/4

Level 3
Well if you do that, the missile art becomes bigger as well

For example, I need to make this Locust to normal size with the Scaling Value of 4.00 (Which his huge by the way), and when it fires missiles, the missile art size will match the scaling value of the attacker

Make this locust bigger and it can become decent

You can disable that option.

i like it but could u make this as a projectile for an ability? (make the face more evil please it looks more like a plastic doll toy, and add an anim for an acid explosive dead please "BIG DEATH")

there is a power i
make that is insects swarm..i used the locust model..BASED ON cluster rockects..launches an swarm of insects at a target are for x seconds an any second it falls deals x damage and reduce the armor by x and deals poison damage..